Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Does the Greddy Evo hang too low?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for posting.

People must all believe that the evo hangs up in that space and that you cant see it from the side. Its not a small can ppl
Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

<< still not gonna comment on the exhaust, i'm happy w/ my thermal....but how can that pic of the green civic be lowered. there's a huge gap between rear tire top and bottom of wheel well. what are you runnin, 14's? i'm just curious not trying to be a hater...to each his own. you said he had a 40 profile but what diameter...anyway, this thread was good for a chuckle....you'd think greddy was payin some of you guys the way you defend it haha. anyway..do you like it?...."aaaallllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then "(JIm Carrey ,Pet Detective) that's all that counts. Grey how do you feel now that you've been self moderated...inquiring minds want to know....btw, my tsunami bumper went on nice thanks to your tips >>

Did I say my car was lowered? No I said the my friend's red one was in the set of initial pictures maybe you need to read buddy, and my 2k1 is slow as $hit,that s what I have a 99 Si for idiot

<< I'll admit the canister and tip hang pretty low (there is about 4-5" of clearance between the lowest part of the exhaust and the ground). I've also got my car slammed pretty low to the ground and I'm running slightly smaller profile tires (40) than someone with an EX would usually use (45). >>

Htown said that, not me, maybe youd like to go back to school for english, the last time I checked HTownCivic and NeoMagus are spelled differently, thanks.
>>

Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

Snort2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
cool..i was planning on getting evo on my civic coupe too
i e-mailed greddy last week about the evo exhaust for 2001-on civic coupes and got the reply today, and it said,
" Thanks for your interest in GReddy Products
The system is in the process of production now. Hopefully it should be available very soon, although right now we do not have a specific release date yet. We expect late March.
Please keep in touch with your favorite Authorized Greddy dealer for more updates. http://greddy.com/dealers/ "
so im confused about where you guys got the greddy evo exhaust for the coupe????
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

sorry, messed up the quote, but neo, why all the anger calling me an idiot.geez. i was just asking a legitimate question and sorry if i got the cars mixed up. my question however was answered with the pic of the 4 door and i think it would be iffy if the car was lowered. maybe you should just stop reading this thread if it's going to cause you so much angst. oh and i forgot to spellcheck.hope everything is ok and you don't ask me to go back to school or english class as well.haha.long live the evo!!!
Old 02-25-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
i'm still debatin..... TCS or EVO..... But i agree with you NEO, It is a big can

Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

<< but how can that pic of the green civic be lowered. there's a huge gap between rear tire top and bottom of wheel well. what are you runnin, 14's? i'm just curious not trying to be a hater...to each his own. you said he had a 40 profile but what diameter >>

Dosnt sound like a legitimate question to me, maybe you just like putting your foot in your mouth. Maybe you should have read over the thread carefully before sounding so sure I SAID my car was lowered when I didnt, and that I said stuff that I didn't say. What am I running? Im not running anything in my 2k1- Its an auto I bought it to drive not RACE
Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a greddy cat-back exhaust in the garage from my 93 accord. I absolutely loved that system. It has very, very, low rumble to it and it most definatley made my car faster. I don't know by how much, but I did race many stock accords of the same year and model and always beat them.

I was going to get the greddy for my new civic but after seeing those pics I have changed my mind. Not because I think it hangs to low, I really don't think that would be an issue. I just don't like how obscenely obvious the muffler sticks out. It would have been nice when I was a teenager, but at 24 with a daughter, I want something and little less obtrusive and not so riceee looking.

Neomagnus, I think you have taking people's opinions like a child. Maybe some didn't present there opinions in a mature respectful way, but the way you have reacted isn't much different. I see tons of cars everyday that I think look like shiete and can't believe someone spent money to make the car look that way. But you know what, who cares, THEY like it, and isn't that the point.
Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

what are you trying to say?

Speak english. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Ive defended the EVO through this whole thread.

<< Neomagnus, >>

It's MAGUS. Get it right.

<< I see tons of cars everyday that I think look like shiete and can't believe someone spent money to make the car look that way. But you know what, who cares, THEY like it, and isn't that the point. >>

Does this have any relevance to the topic at hand? If you're talking about how big the can is, I'll say it again, the whole thread the only ppl that have defended the EVO have been me and Htown. If your gonna n00b it up, at least read the whole thread before posting nonsense.

Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought my points were very clear. Oh well, some people are never happy.

Oh, and sorry about nOObing it up, your *** was spitting out enough sheite as it was. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

WeSSoN is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys need to grow up.....seriously.....like people....come on....anywayz....upon closer inpsection of the muffler on the 4 door....it really tells me not to get the Greddy..simply because the welds dont appear to be stainless....and they'll rust!!! Any btw its really easy to get a greddy muffler with universal piping....well I definately like the sound of the Greddy....it sounds like the exhaust I have now....but check it out in the member ridez section.....dont worry I dont have to link it...I'm on the first page.....LOL...hehe...But seriously guys...if you like the exhaust or not....its not that big of a deal....we're all supposed to be friend.....so guys...dont get mad cause peeps dont like yer exhaust, and other guys dont knock other peoples stuff....you can say that you dont like it in many wayz....................
Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

i agree w/ MBow. NeoMagus, you are taking this way too much to heart and now we get a pic of Samuel L. Jackson saying "English Mother****er. Do you speak it?" What is your obsession with people misspelling a word or not using 100% correct grammar on a forum. It's a forum dammit, not english class. Get over it. Instead you continue to be your angry little self. If you look on my past posts, I thought it looked good on your car...yet you call me an "idiot" and say I'm "putting my foot in my mouth" when all along I was just wondering about technical stuff i.e. tire size, springs or no springs, etc. I hope someone deletes this thread since you've made it so ridiculous with your rants. Unbelievable. On a lighter note and to try to clear the air, nice work to your car.
Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

Whatever, I'm not here to be nice.

I'm here to provide cold hard proof on topics, and if you think Im being too agressive, than don't post. Simple as that.
Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

Well, it's apparent that you're not here to be nice.......and even more apparent that you'd rather be an *** about it as well. I don't think you're aggressive...just an angry *** at this point. Don't worry, I won't post to this topic anymore because I'd rather swap posts with someone with a little more maturity. Have fun posting your "cold hard proof on topics"...if anyone will take you seriously at this point.
Old 02-26-2002
Registered!!

Thanks I will.

I'll be waiting for your next remark [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]