Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Neuspeed sport springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2001
DRS
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed sport springs

Just wanted some input on Neuspeed sport springs. Does anyone have them on their car and how is the ride? How much does it lower the car. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-30-2001
Registered!!

Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
First off I'll say I have the Neuspeed Race.....I know I know this was not your question....but the ride height was lowered by about 2 inches and with the Sport it should be about 1.5 inches....the ride is kinda harsh with the race but will be a bit smother with the sport....but the one thing about Neuspeed is the quality....thats why I go for it....BTW if you can find H&R for cheaper go for them H&R makes the springs for Neuspeed
Old 11-30-2001
DRS
Registered!!

Thanks Swifty, I didn't know that H&R made the Neuspeed spring.
Old 11-30-2001

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
so those springs bounce a lot? what about eibach?
Old 11-30-2001
DRS
Registered!!

I had Eibach Sportlines on my Accord and the ride was nice, not bouncey at all.
Old 11-30-2001
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
alrightttt,,,,,,,,, I was in this perdicament not too long ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was so dedicated to eibach,,,,,,,,,and neuspped,,,,,,,,,i wasnt even thinknig of H&R,,,,,,,, went into my local shop,,,,,,my guy said hed hook me up w/ good deal(215 installed)...........so i did it that night,,,,,,,,,,,,,never been so happy,,,,,,,,,H&R sports(what i got), drop is 1.3 front and rear,,,,,,,very smooth nice ride,,,,,,, i have 18s and it is dropped perfect,,,,,,not too low not too high............the H&R are inbetween the eibach sportline and prokit (leaning twards sportline).................in my opinion these H&R are sweet,,,,,,,,,,ive owned eibach and neupseed,,,,,,,,,,(not on my civ),,,,,,,, but yea,,,,,anyway these are PERFECT..........just my penies....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

SORRY bout the double post[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] my network comp. @ work sucks
Old 11-30-2001
Registered!!

Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point

<< so those springs bounce a lot? what about eibach? >>

No not bouncy but the ride is alot stiffer than stock