Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Neuspeed sport springs (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/17326-neuspeed-sport-springs.html)

DRS 11-30-2001 10:33 AM

Neuspeed sport springs

Just wanted some input on Neuspeed sport springs. Does anyone have them on their car and how is the ride? How much does it lower the car. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Swifty 11-30-2001 12:16 PM

First off I'll say I have the Neuspeed Race.....I know I know this was not your question....but the ride height was lowered by about 2 inches and with the Sport it should be about 1.5 inches....the ride is kinda harsh with the race but will be a bit smother with the sport....but the one thing about Neuspeed is the quality....thats why I go for it....BTW if you can find H&R for cheaper go for them H&R makes the springs for Neuspeed

DRS 11-30-2001 12:27 PM

Thanks Swifty, I didn't know that H&R made the Neuspeed spring.

vietstylez 11-30-2001 12:41 PM

so those springs bounce a lot? what about eibach?

DRS 11-30-2001 12:49 PM

I had Eibach Sportlines on my Accord and the ride was nice, not bouncey at all.

trevor 11-30-2001 01:45 PM

alrightttt,,,,,,,,, I was in this perdicament not too long ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was so dedicated to eibach,,,,,,,,,and neuspped,,,,,,,,,i wasnt even thinknig of H&R,,,,,,,, went into my local shop,,,,,,my guy said hed hook me up w/ good deal(215 installed)...........so i did it that night,,,,,,,,,,,,,never been so happy,,,,,,,,,H&R sports(what i got), drop is 1.3 front and rear,,,,,,,very smooth nice ride,,,,,,, i have 18s and it is dropped perfect,,,,,,not too low not too high............the H&R are inbetween the eibach sportline and prokit (leaning twards sportline).................in my opinion these H&R are sweet,,,,,,,,,,ive owned eibach and neupseed,,,,,,,,,,(not on my civ),,,,,,,, but yea,,,,,anyway these are PERFECT..........just my penies....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

SORRY bout the double post[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] my network comp. @ work sucks

Swifty 11-30-2001 08:08 PM

<< so those springs bounce a lot? what about eibach? >>

No not bouncy but the ride is alot stiffer than stock