Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

I bought the ding king. ashahaha

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eckocivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down I bought the ding king. ashahaha

shiet yea I bought the ding king cuz my brother told me to buy it i have this ding on the side of my passenger side someone backed up into my ride and i was working at the time and dey didnt leave shiet it was a small ding but very noticable anyways i decided to spend 30 bucks on the ding king the one that takes the dings out magically ahaha das a bunch of bs i tried it like 10/15 times at times i thought i got the ding out then i touched on the car and the ding just pops back into its place wut the hell. my bro tried to do it wen he got home and gave up the glue on it sucks. well if u want my ding king im selling it ahahahahha. 15 dollars. anybody ahahahah.
Old 06-30-2003
Registered!!

SatansEnemy is an unknown quantity at this point
ice will do the same thing it your car is hot enough......dry ice is how a bunch of places get hail damage out....and yes they will pop back....so try it again...and if you get it out...dont touch it..and let it set in the sun a while....might help abit. sorry about the ding.
later.
Old 06-30-2003
Registered!!

Silver02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for letting me know. I was thinking about getting one... I don't think you're going to be able to sell it here now since you just said it doesn't work.. try ebay
Old 06-30-2003
Registered!!

dj pyrotechnics is an unknown quantity at this point
yea lol not the best way to sell something but thanks for the heads up. try leaving it out in the sun and get back to us
Old 06-30-2003
Banned by Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Master should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trusted
Originally posted by SatansEnemy
ice will do the same thing it your car is hot enough......dry ice is how a bunch of places get hail damage out....and yes they will pop back....so try it again...and if you get it out...dont touch it..and let it set in the sun a while....might help abit. sorry about the ding.
later.
Dry Ice will screw up your paint job. So I would use it unless you plan on getting it repainted. And yes the ding King sucks ***, I could have told you that to save you $30.