2007 civic coupe - Honda Civic Forum

Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

2007 civic coupe

Old 04-13-2015
Registered!!

Thees1 is an unknown quantity at this point
2007 civic coupe

Just an update- I had bad creaking noise in rear after installing new Monroe oe spectrum shocks in the back. I found u tube video from tech and he said don't use these shocks. Went and bought kyb shocks and put them in and they work like a dream, no creaking. I thought it was my trailing arm bushing. I put kyb struts in the front and wanted to save some money in rear so bought Monroe- big mistake. I just put in O2 sensors- upstream and downstream - cleaned my mass airflow sensor and the gas mileage is great- keeping track of mileage now so will see how much I gain. I have a 2010 crv and have 100 thousand warrenty so will be doing my maintaince myself after it expires- 85000 on it now and no trouble so far but the door locks mess up occasionally and when dealer checks it is ok- Murphy's law I guess. I buy all myparts from Rockauto and Amazon and it is so much cheaper. KYB has a customer for life- they are really good and affordable.
Old 04-14-2015
Modtarded!

Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2007 civic coupe

I personally would have posted this here: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3...-today-71.html

but I'm glad you like the new setup!