Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: D17 KMS intake manifold

Old 05-21-2008
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FS: D17 KMS intake manifold

Originally Posted by FROSTY90
Then dont go online selling things.
at the time I posted this I had no way of telling that it was going to take me so long to send this out to him.
Old 05-21-2008
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

Im not trying to destract you from ****. I was telling you what happened. Im not mad at you for desputing the sale. I would have done the same thing. I'm trying to explain to you what happened and told you i was sorry for it taking so long. It was not like I took your money and said **** you and did not explain anything to you. I was not home. its mailed out you will get it in 2-3 days. I gave you the tracking number.

your not the only one. I was selling a few things and everyone had to wait. Differance is. They understood and where not *** holes about it. Like I said. Sit there and do nothing while some give there lives so you can bitch about not getting a part fast enough.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CrewChief
Im not trying to destract you from ****. I was telling you what happened. Im not mad at you for desputing the sale. I would have done the same thing. I'm trying to explain to you what happened and told you i was sorry for it taking so long. It was not like I took your money and said **** you and did not explain anything to you. I was not home. its mailed out you will get it in 2-3 days. I gave you the tracking number.

your not the only one. I was selling a few things and everyone had to wait. Differance is. They understood and where not *** holes about it. Like I said. Sit there and do nothing while some give there lives so you can bitch about not getting a part fast enough.
Dude, I don't get why you finally own up and admit that you could have handled it better, and then type the last paragraph claiming that I acted liked an ******* and then throw in your Military BS. I don't care than you're in the Military. You act like you get a free pass because you chose to join up. Who cares?

I understand that you had **** going on, but you also understand that I filed a Paypal dispute based on the only information I had from you; that you were busy and would ship it the next day.... and then two weeks of nothing.

Oh and the I was busy excuse is BS. You were posting all over YOUR forum during the days you were working ALL day. Couldn't PM me?

http://www.kutsujuracing.com/forum/member.php?u=11454
Old 05-21-2008
Remebers the old days

I was posting from my cell phone on my forum. Your right I should have said something to you but I didnt even think about it. I told you I was sorry for the delay. You didnt have to make it out like I was trying to **** you over. Thats all im saying.
Old 05-22-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hugs all around folks.

Rufus, you gonna get that thing powdercoated? My JDM fabtech one looks ****ing awesome in reflective chrome.

Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I was posting from my cell phone on my forum. Your right I should have said something to you but I didnt even think about it. I told you I was sorry for the delay. You didnt have to make it out like I was trying to **** you over. Thats all im saying.
It's cool man. I'm sure you've been in my position. Nobody likes to chase **** down, especially when they've already paid. All I can do is assume the worst. Not inconceivable.

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Hugs all around folks.

Rufus, you gonna get that thing powdercoated? My JDM fabtech one looks ****ing awesome in reflective chrome.
Wow, that looks great.
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

rufus UR LUCKY UR GETTTING A SICK *** MANI !! **** i have to settle for a d16 .. i can't afford the JDM fab and the shitty d17 can't take 16 lbs im aiming for mid - high 200s
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

=) sell it to me ? hehe
Old 05-22-2008
Remebers the old days

the D16 manifold is not that bad. the only down fall is to use it and get the full use out of it you have to have Kpro or AEM and you lose cruse control and must go to a return setup unless you get the fuel rail block off plate.
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

I considered doing the d16y8 manifold. I'd like to keep using my d17 fuel rail and SRT4 injectors though. I'm already on Kpro so we'll see how it works.
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Manifold has arrived and you clearly took a hit on shipping. I appreciate that you would expedite it. Case closed.

Anybody have tips on installing this bastard?
Old 05-22-2008
Remebers the old days

Ya shipping was almost 30 bucks.

its a basic bolt on. just take off your stock one. you will have to lift the car to do so. and put this one on. There is no moddification needed.
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

you might be able to get at the bottom bolts with a short socket wrench and small arms lol.
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

I've removed the intake before I just meant peripheral ****
Old 05-23-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks pretty much plug and play. Seems to have the same number of vac ports that the stock IM has. You will probably have to buy 4 intake runner o-rings though, unless you can get the stockers out without ****ing them up. Other than that, should be pretty easy.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

the D16 manifold is not that bad. the only down fall is to use it and get the full use out of it you have to have Kpro or AEM and you lose cruse control and must go to a return setup unless you get the fuel rail block off plate.
*** ... i am going kpro anyway ... but i lose cruise control AND i have to go to a return setup ?? isn't that expensive? will my srt - 4 injectors be useless after?
Old 05-23-2008
Premium Member

Looks like this manifold is going up on ebay as my tuner says it's going to flow like ***. Considering I cleaned this bastard for a half hour and scratched the **** out my porcelain sink, I better make back enough to repair the damn sink. Plus, I like ebay feedback.