Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: D17 KMS intake manifold

Old 04-27-2008
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
FS: D17 KMS intake manifold

selling a used KMS intake manifold for the D17. Had it on the car for 2 years. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NA USE. I gained 48whp and 26wtq with just adding this manifold. You lose low RPM tq but once you get in to the powerband its great. Selling it to fund other projects. asking 100 plus shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_3034.jpg (38.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg
100_3035.jpg (39.2 KB, 71 views)
Old 04-27-2008
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough
Re: FS: D17 KMS intake manifold

do u know why it shouldn't be used for n/a?
Old 04-27-2008
Registered!!

CivicDriver03 is on a distinguished road

what would this do for my car i got an 03 Civic EX ?
Old 04-27-2008
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice

Originally Posted by ProjectMayhemR
do u know why it shouldn't be used for n/a?
It's designed for FORCED INDUCTION. You would see nothing more with this if you are all motor.

Originally Posted by CivicDriver03
what would this do for my car i got an 03 Civic EX ?
Christ.
Old 04-27-2008
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
It's designed for FORCED INDUCTION. You would see nothing more with this if you are all motor.

Christ.
im with you ^ kinda scary.... anyways

whats the powerband for this manifold? does it retain all the stock sensor fittings and vac lines? any position differences to a stock mani? what did this cost new?
Old 04-28-2008
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

When it was new it went for 400. They only made like 10 of them though.

Everything fits in the stock location. and it fits better than the OEM one. I gained power from 4600 to redline. I also have all the hardware for it aswell. Yes all the stock vacuum lines are used and intact. It was made to be a direct replacement.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

even though there would be no gains whatsoever on an N/A i'd still buy it for a $100 just to have it under the hood. It looks good.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

were these gains with the P&P head and the stage 3 cam? why did you take this one out to put in a y8 assuming the mods list in the other thread is correct? how high of boost were you running with it?
Old 04-29-2008
Remebers the old days

The dyno results were on a stock motor. I had the TSI fuel kit and the way it sprays fuel in the intake manifold sucks. The fuel pooled up in the bottom of the stock manifold and blew up. Put a baseball size whole in the bottom of the stock manifold. So I went to this.
Old 04-29-2008
Remebers the old days

Sale Pending.......
Old 04-29-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Paid for.
Old 05-14-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Still waiting for this.....
Old 05-17-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CrewChief
sorry man im military and they ahve us working 12 hour shifts for a damn exsersise. I'll ship it out to you first thing tomorrow. I know I suck at life.
This was sent a week ago, I'm in the state right next to you and you were online 1 day ago. I'm not sure if I should be contacting you, a shipping carrier, or Paypal. Help a brother out!
Old 05-17-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

just report him on paypal and get your money back. after a certain amount of time, you wont be able to contest the seller, so do it while you still have a chance.
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

shady
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

i would report him now will you still can. even if it does show up its no harm no foul on paypal but if you want too long then you screwed.
Old 05-20-2008
Premium Member

Bummer... but done.
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

scammer?? omg i was thinking of buying it
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

dj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enoughdj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enough

rufus got it. Posted on azht
Old 05-20-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by dj_cronic_metal
rufus got it. Posted on azht
No that post was about me BUYING IT. Those were HIS photos (look at the first page) and I still haven't seen the thing or seen an email from the guy. He took my money straight to the strip club apparently.
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

wack good thing i didnt buy it. looked too good to be true. and it was
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

word ^^
Old 05-20-2008
Premium Member

Just checked my paypal dispute and I have a tracking number. The deal could be real, just not the best at keeping up lines of communication and following through on his word. Makes you wonder what would have happened had I not filed a Paypal dispute though....
Old 05-20-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

wack!
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

513steve will become famous soon enough

Damn, I have the same thign going on right now with a WS2 cat-back.
Old 05-21-2008
Remebers the old days

ok Look. I was in an Nucular arms inspection. was working 6am to 6pm for 3 weeks. right after I was sent to Utah for training. Im sorry I did not get this thing out to you as fast as you would have liked. I got back on monday and that was the first chance I could get to the post office.

Not all of us can just sit around and bitch about the freedoms we have. Some of us actually fight for them.
Old 05-21-2008
Remebers the old days

and for your info rufus. you filed a despute and the money was held. I didnt even take the money out of the pay pal account because I had not sent the item to you yet.
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

rufussssssss ur gona be soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy =)
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

FROSTY90 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok Look. I was in an Nucular arms inspection. was working 6am to 6pm for 3 weeks. right after I was sent to Utah for training. Im sorry I did not get this thing out to you as fast as you would have liked. I got back on monday and that was the first chance I could get to the post office.

Not all of us can just sit around and bitch about the freedoms we have. Some of us actually fight for them.
Then dont go online selling things.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

"A "red herring" argument is one which distracts the audience from the issue in question through the introduction of some irrelevancy. This frequently occurs during debates when there is an at least implicit topic, yet it is easy to lose track of it. By extension, it applies to any argument in which the premisses are logically irrelevant to the conclusion."

You told me you would ship it right away thorugh PM's, so I had every right to expect it. This has nothing to do with "as fast as I would have liked", nor does it have anything to do with you going to "fight" for my freedom. This is your Red Herring arguement to distract us from the real issue you refuse to face. When people pay for **** they expect for it to be sent regardless of what's going on in your life, and at least keep people informed of your delays if nothing else. It's called personal accountablity. I thought the Military taught that?

and for your info rufus. you filed a despute and the money was held. I didnt even take the money out of the pay pal account because I had not sent the item to you yet.

This is of no consequence to me. If the money has been taken from my account, you've received it. How you "receive" the money from Paypal is up to you and a dynamic of using Paypal for selling things online. I'm sure you understand this despite your posting.

Quick Reply: FS: D17 KMS intake manifold