Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Koni's..Update

Old 03-06-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
FS: Koni's..Update

Brand New in boxes, **I HAVE PICS**. Things came up and I need the money really bad. These were never put on my car. All hardware comes with the Koni's. Absolutley no BS.
Koni's:
495 local pick up
pm me with ur your zip for exact shipping price

Neuspeed Race Springs <<<<SOLD

Paypal, Check, Money Order, Cash. *Cash only for local pick up*

email me at vincy@gis.net or talk to me on AIM at hothonda55

CF HOOD <<<<SOLD

Last edited by scatman; 03-10-2004 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
bump
Old 03-07-2004
Still in the game...

brand new...i have pics !!
Old 03-09-2004
Still in the game...

bump....updated prices
Old 03-09-2004
Registered!!

o0aznbboy0o is an unknown quantity at this point
i might be interested...some pics would be great
Old 03-10-2004
Still in the game...

your pics should be there, i sent 2 of the both the koni's and the springs...im on AIM at hothonda55, let me know, if not that, just email me back
Old 03-10-2004
Still in the game...

hey man...ur hotmail box must be full or somethin cause 2 pics came back to me (i sent 6 things total)...ill be home around 5ish, ill try to catch you on aim or just resend them thru email if u get this message
Old 03-10-2004
Still in the game...

updated, bump