Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Carbon Fiber OEM Style Hood<<SOLD

Old 01-28-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
FS: Carbon Fiber OEM Style Hood<<SOLD

SOLD BOOOOOOYYYYYYYY !!!

Last edited by scatman; 03-10-2004 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-29-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
this is an easy fix.......anybody??
Old 01-29-2004
Soon to be Mr. GST

johnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trusted
just a word of advise, post some pics....it'll help your sale bro
Old 01-30-2004
Still in the game...

if people had any trust these days, i wouldnt need pics....this is also why im making this a local pick up...so i can show the hood to them personally and whoever it may be will see that theres no bullshit behind this......i pretty much already have a buyer locked in, but if anyone is interested, email me cause it could fall thru. vincy@gis.net

thanks for the advise tho bro
Old 01-31-2004
Still in the game...

b-bump
Old 02-15-2004
Still in the game...

I have it sold as of right now, but if the deal falls thru and anyone is interested, i can send pics, let me know...vincy@gis.net
Old 03-02-2004
I'm NeonImpact's a55hat!

specter542 should not be trustedspecter542 should not be trustedspecter542 should not be trustedspecter542 should not be trusted
IM me on aim specter542. im interested in the hood. ship it?
Old 03-06-2004
Still in the game...

still for sale, i will ship
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

owens76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Email pics to randyluvsjoanna@yahoo.com
Old 03-10-2004
Still in the game...

SOLD
Old 03-10-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
IBTL