Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

The check engine light does not turn on when i start my car so i can't do my smog!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shadeymac is an unknown quantity at this point
The check engine light does not turn on when i start my car so i can't do my smog!!

The check engine light does not display on my dashboard when i start my car. (in fact it doesn't come on at all)!!! And so i can not do my smog!!!! I have a 1999 honda accord what could the problem be? Please help!!!! I am driving with expired tags!!!!! And i have already been pulled over and told they can tow my car away!!!!! I am so frustrated!!!!! I just got the catilic converter and muffler replaced now what!!!!! I appreciate any help
Old 02-25-2014
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The check engine light does not turn on when i start my car so i can't do my smog

Have you already hooked a scanner up to your car?
Old 02-25-2014
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The check engine light does not turn on when i start my car so i can't do my smog

What HAVE you done to solve the problem of no check engine light?

Did you check the light bulb?
Old 02-26-2014
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

There are a lot of neo-wedges in that cluster....1st place I would investigate.