Having problems with fuses? Or other? - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2010   #1  
Registered!!

Hookums is an unknown quantity at this point
Having problems with fuses? Or other?

Hey guys, I've been reading through the forums and I couldn't find anything on this,sorry if its already been covered or my problem is blatantly obvious or anything.
Here's how it goes...I was using a splitter on my cigarette lighter, and I put a 3way splitter to it, and it turned off, so I was a little peeved, and simply replaced the fuse, and went back to the two way splitter, no problem. I then realized when I blew that fuse, my front passenger, rear passenger, and rear driver side windows all do not work, but the fuses are fine. Also the horn stopped working, and that fuse is fine, and my heater is inconstantly warm, like even when the car is warm it will sometimes spit out warm air or spit out cold air.
I'm really lost and I honestly am not much of an electrician of any sort, so I had no idea where to go from here. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!
Hookums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #2  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Having problems with fuses? Or other?

prolly easier to check all the fuses at once rather than guess which one blew. there is a fuse box under the hood and also under the dash above the gas pedal. it could be a backup fuse that blew.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #3  
30 Years Driving Japanese Autos

CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Having problems with fuses? Or other?

Check your window lockout on the master switch.

If your horn is not working... you may want to also check your brake lights.

Check your coolant level.
CraigW is offline   Reply With Quote