Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

How do I replace this fuse?

Old 10-31-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
How do I replace this fuse?

My girlfriend's car wouldn't start, wouldn't jump with cables, even the electrical wouldn't come on.....weird. Turns out there's an 80 amp fuse under the hood for the battery and it was broken. So I jammed a screwdriver in it to reconnect it to get the car started but I've never seen this type of fuse before, where can I get one? I'm in Canada but we have places like Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and of course Honda.
Old 10-31-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Re: How do I replace this fuse?

Come on.....it's in the fuse box under the hood. The car's a 1995 Si coupe. there's a bunch of larger 80 amp fuses in there and one's for the battery.
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

any auto parts store (kragen, chucker, pepboys, autozone etc.) should have the fuse. or the dealer should have it if all else fails.
Old 11-01-2008
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, you'll need to get one from an autoparts store or the stealership.
Old 11-01-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

and use the fuse puller
Old 11-02-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by DieMaster
any auto parts store (kragen, chucker, pepboys, autozone etc.) should have the fuse. or the dealer should have it if all else fails.
Don't have any of these in Canada. But I got it from Canadian Tire last night, car runs perfect again. Thanks!