DAMN! I always want what I can't have... - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2007   #1  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
DAMN! I always want what I can't have...

I've been rim shopping forever it seems now, and every wheel I find that I like is either too expensive or they don't come in the right bolt pattern. But oh well I guess there's nothing I can do short of saving more money or doing a 5 lug conversion. Check em out sweet huh?

It's called the Gravity Gullflame, distributed by Greddy USA, manufactured by SPsports Japan I believe.

These only come in a 5 lug.

Anyone have suggestions for rims that look nice in Gold?
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007   #2  
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DAMN! I always want what I can't have...

You could do a 5-lug conversion if you really, REALLY wanted those rims....

You'd have to want them pretty bad though.
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #3  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

^Ha ha, yeaaaaaah, I don't want them THAT bad, but pretty bad, maybe just bad enough to whine like a little bitch but not bad enough to want to do anything about it. I think I'm going to get some Advan's anyways...
Old 07-06-2007   #4  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Ahh, rallye on gold. I'm buying either bronze, or gold rims if I ever jump on the band waggon and buy rims.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007   #5  
A long winded 7th genr

^ I LOOOOOOOVE GOOOOOOLD.....(Gold finger) but seriously I do.
Old 01-12-2008   #6  
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough

I'm bringing this post back from the dead, but only cuz I totally sympathize with what you mean.

Everytime I'm JUST about to actually buy rims for my car and I finally decided after looking at thousands of rims, I find out that the one I want was JUST discontinued. This happened to me twice now and it pisses me off.
Keet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #7  
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

How about sweet as deals here on the forums for people that refuse to ship, even though they cant sell them locally lol. I HATE that.
ryox82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #8  
A long winded 7th genr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keet View Post
I'm bringing this post back from the dead, but only cuz I totally sympathize with what you mean.

Everytime I'm JUST about to actually buy rims for my car and I finally decided after looking at thousands of rims, I find out that the one I want was JUST discontinued. This happened to me twice now and it pisses me off.

The most difficult part about finding wheels....for me, is that I can find something I like, but end up saying to myself, well if I get these, I'm just really settling for them. They're not my first choice. I think I've changed my mind in rims though.