7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

some info on my break in

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
some info on my break in

just got out of work and a cop pulls up tells me hes 99% sure he knows who stole my **** apparently the young chick thats lives next to me boyfriend is the one. i guess he got kicked out of his house and his father found a bunch of stolen gps ipods laptops and other stuff and get this this ****en retard stole a laptop out of a detects under cover cop car. they haven't found my stuff yet but they have warrants to arrest this kid and a couple of his friends. the next time i see this kid i am going to beat the ever loving **** out of him i don't care if i get arrested it won't be the first time lol ive got these brass knuckles ive been itching to use.
Old 07-30-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: some info on my break in

nice at least you may be getting your stuff back
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i hope so but im not keeping my hopes up. i can't wait to confront this little bitch he rides around town on his little vespa all the time i mite even bitch slap his girlfriend for the hell of it.
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

Received 114 Likes on 76 Posts
chozobody is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i hope so but im not keeping my hopes up. i can't wait to confront this little bitch he rides around town on his little vespa all the time i mite even bitch slap his girlfriend for the hell of it.
I know your pissed man, but let the detective do his job. No sense in you getting in trouble for some stupid sh*t. I bet your civvy would miss you if you got taken away. If I were you, I would find a way to **** with them, without actually committing a crime.

Send a bunch of free crap and junk mail to his house

Sign his address up to be visited by the LDS

Call all the flooring/plumbing/AC businesses you can, and schedule an "appointment" at his house at 15 min intervals all on the same day.

Call in massive amounts of pizzas to his house.

Also reply to all the "casual encounter" adds on craigslist, and set it up so a bunch of horny men show up at his door at random hours of the night.

The list goes on my friend. Just let me know how it all goes.
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

its funny the cop was talking all kinds of **** about this chick i believe he called her a **** tard **** head lol. he said to call him if any of these ****ers are around my house he said he tails her car around town.
Old 07-30-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Just put deasil in his vespa
Old 07-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

wow, that's crazy that the cop just told you he's tailing her around town lol.
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

its crazy he told me who the actual person was behind it its almost like he wants me to smack this kid up. i got a real short fuse to if i see this kid im fuken him up.
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chozobody
I know your pissed man, but let the detective do his job. No sense in you getting in trouble for some stupid sh*t. I bet your civvy would miss you if you got taken away. If I were you, I would find a way to **** with them, without actually committing a crime.

Send a bunch of free crap and junk mail to his house

Sign his address up to be visited by the LDS

Call all the flooring/plumbing/AC businesses you can, and schedule an "appointment" at his house at 15 min intervals all on the same day.

Call in massive amounts of pizzas to his house.

Also reply to all the "casual encounter" adds on craigslist, and set it up so a bunch of horny men show up at his door at random hours of the night.

The list goes on my friend. Just let me know how it all goes.
The only people getting screwed in this scenario are the businesses whose time and money you just wasted. Why would want to do that to local businesses that are already struggling without this kind of stupid ****.
Old 07-30-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Or ding dong ditch with a baggie of dog manure lit on fire
(They gotta step on it to put it out)
Old 07-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TiggerDX
The only people getting screwed in this scenario are the businesses whose time and money you just wasted. Why would want to do that to local businesses that are already struggling without this kind of stupid ****.
The casual encounters section is not a business, however it is a hilarious way of having a stream of horny men arrive at someones door.
Old 07-30-2011
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lowlife9
just got out of work and a cop pulls up tells me hes 99% sure he knows who stole my **** apparently the young chick thats lives next to me boyfriend is the one. i guess he got kicked out of his house and his father found a bunch of stolen gps ipods laptops and other stuff and get this this ****en retard stole a laptop out of a detects under cover cop car. they haven't found my stuff yet but they have warrants to arrest this kid and a couple of his friends. the next time i see this kid i am going to beat the ever loving **** out of him i don't care if i get arrested it won't be the first time lol ive got these brass knuckles ive been itching to use.

i was sooo confused reading this, lol, so you're a guy right? do you have a boy friend, that's cool if so, or was it written wrong.

is the perp a boy or girl?
Old 07-30-2011
Registered!!

Received 114 Likes on 76 Posts
chozobody is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mac25
i was sooo confused reading this, lol, so you're a guy right? do you have a boy friend, that's cool if so, or was it written wrong.

is the perp a boy or girl?
I think hes trying to say that it was his neighbors boyfriend.
Old 07-30-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Don't get yourself in trouble for this little *****. Wait till the cops find out if it was him, and if so then wait till they're all gone and **** with their place or steal his vespa and trash it
Old 07-30-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MindBomber
The casual encounters section is not a business, however it is a hilarious way of having a stream of horny men arrive at someones door.
:thumbs" fer that!
Old 07-30-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Brian1037
Don't get yourself in trouble for this little *****. Wait till the cops find out if it was him, and if so then wait till they're all gone and **** with their place or steal his vespa and trash it
non. the brake cable is exposed
Old 07-31-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

stick with the basics that cannot be traced to you. eggs...toilet paper...bag of poo...etc well, unless its your own poo.
Old 07-31-2011
Registered!!

UnderDog is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should take everybody's advice here....and just poo on his Vespa..
Old 07-31-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

And let it bake in the sun
Old 08-01-2011
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

hahaha awesome
Old 08-01-2011
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure how stuff works there, but my buddy's stereo got stolen awhile back. The cops found it along with a bunch of other stolen goods. The police kept it forever for "evidence". It was almost a year before he got it back.
Old 08-01-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Originally Posted by pheaton
I'm not sure how stuff works there, but my buddy's stereo got stolen awhile back. The cops found it along with a bunch of other stolen goods. The police kept it forever for "evidence". It was almost a year before he got it back.
When our **** was stolen it took about the same time to get it back.
Old 08-01-2011
Registered!!

marccayen is an unknown quantity at this point

Take the wheels off his car and leave it on bricks or worst on the ground. Get your buddys to come over get a few beers and sit and watch this kid figure out how to get his car off the ground.
Old 08-01-2011
Registered!!

marccayen is an unknown quantity at this point

Unless the vespa is a moped :P For some wierd reason I was thinking of the nissan versa
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about

i have three words for you my friend. led based paint. xD
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 2002ExCivic
How bright is LED paint? How do you hook it up to the battery?
Old 08-02-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

^
Lmfao
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2002ExCivic
i don't get it you want me to paint his vespa.
Old 08-03-2011
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough

Lool Brian "dont get in trouble for this little *****" but then you later suggest to steal his vespa? hahahaha
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about

lol just throw LEAD paint on it haha. i would sudgest spray paint but thats too long to just do it and leave.