Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005)
-   -   some info on my break in (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005/342708-some-info-my-break.html)

lowlife9 07-30-2011 12:08 AM

some info on my break in

just got out of work and a cop pulls up tells me hes 99% sure he knows who stole my shit apparently the young chick thats lives next to me boyfriend is the one. i guess he got kicked out of his house and his father found a bunch of stolen gps ipods laptops and other stuff and get this this ****en retard stole a laptop out of a detects under cover cop car. they haven't found my stuff yet but they have warrants to arrest this kid and a couple of his friends. the next time i see this kid i am going to beat the ever loving shit out of him i don't care if i get arrested it won't be the first time lol ive got these brass knuckles ive been itching to use.

gearbox 07-30-2011 12:33 AM

Re: some info on my break in

nice at least you may be getting your stuff back

lowlife9 07-30-2011 12:44 AM

i hope so but im not keeping my hopes up. i can't wait to confront this little bitch he rides around town on his little vespa all the time i mite even bitch slap his girlfriend for the hell of it.

chozobody 07-30-2011 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by lowlife9 (Post 4552328)
i hope so but im not keeping my hopes up. i can't wait to confront this little bitch he rides around town on his little vespa all the time i mite even bitch slap his girlfriend for the hell of it.

I know your pissed man, but let the detective do his job. No sense in you getting in trouble for some stupid sh*t. I bet your civvy would miss you if you got taken away. If I were you, I would find a way to **** with them, without actually committing a crime.

Send a bunch of free crap and junk mail to his house

Sign his address up to be visited by the LDS

Call all the flooring/plumbing/AC businesses you can, and schedule an "appointment" at his house at 15 min intervals all on the same day.

Call in massive amounts of pizzas to his house.

Also reply to all the "casual encounter" adds on craigslist, and set it up so a bunch of horny men show up at his door at random hours of the night.

The list goes on my friend. Just let me know how it all goes.:cool:

lowlife9 07-30-2011 01:51 AM

its funny the cop was talking all kinds of shit about this chick i believe he called her a **** tard shit head lol. he said to call him if any of these ****ers are around my house he said he tails her car around town.

sl33pyriceboi 07-30-2011 02:05 AM

Just put deasil in his vespa

MindBomber 07-30-2011 02:05 AM

wow, that's crazy that the cop just told you he's tailing her around town lol.

lowlife9 07-30-2011 02:24 AM

its crazy he told me who the actual person was behind it its almost like he wants me to smack this kid up. i got a real short fuse to if i see this kid im fuken him up.

TiggerDX 07-30-2011 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by chozobody (Post 4552330)
I know your pissed man, but let the detective do his job. No sense in you getting in trouble for some stupid sh*t. I bet your civvy would miss you if you got taken away. If I were you, I would find a way to **** with them, without actually committing a crime.

Send a bunch of free crap and junk mail to his house

Sign his address up to be visited by the LDS

Call all the flooring/plumbing/AC businesses you can, and schedule an "appointment" at his house at 15 min intervals all on the same day.

Call in massive amounts of pizzas to his house.

Also reply to all the "casual encounter" adds on craigslist, and set it up so a bunch of horny men show up at his door at random hours of the night.

The list goes on my friend. Just let me know how it all goes.:cool:

The only people getting screwed in this scenario are the businesses whose time and money you just wasted. Why would want to do that to local businesses that are already struggling without this kind of stupid shit.

Kennykid2002 07-30-2011 03:53 AM

Or ding dong ditch with a baggie of dog manure lit on fire
(They gotta step on it to put it out)
;)

MindBomber 07-30-2011 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by TiggerDX (Post 4552344)
The only people getting screwed in this scenario are the businesses whose time and money you just wasted. Why would want to do that to local businesses that are already struggling without this kind of stupid shit.

The casual encounters section is not a business, however it is a hilarious way of having a stream of horny men arrive at someones door.

mac25 07-30-2011 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by lowlife9 (Post 4552323)
just got out of work and a cop pulls up tells me hes 99% sure he knows who stole my shit apparently the young chick thats lives next to me boyfriend is the one. i guess he got kicked out of his house and his father found a bunch of stolen gps ipods laptops and other stuff and get this this ****en retard stole a laptop out of a detects under cover cop car. they haven't found my stuff yet but they have warrants to arrest this kid and a couple of his friends. the next time i see this kid i am going to beat the ever loving shit out of him i don't care if i get arrested it won't be the first time lol ive got these brass knuckles ive been itching to use.

i was sooo confused reading this, lol, so you're a guy right? do you have a boy friend, that's cool if so, or was it written wrong.

is the perp a boy or girl?

chozobody 07-30-2011 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by mac25 (Post 4552364)
i was sooo confused reading this, lol, so you're a guy right? do you have a boy friend, that's cool if so, or was it written wrong.

is the perp a boy or girl?

I think hes trying to say that it was his neighbors boyfriend.

Brian1037 07-30-2011 08:57 AM

Don't get yourself in trouble for this little prick. Wait till the cops find out if it was him, and if so then wait till they're all gone and **** with their place or steal his vespa and trash it

sdaidoji 07-30-2011 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 4552361)
The casual encounters section is not a business, however it is a hilarious way of having a stream of horny men arrive at someones door.

:thumbs" fer that! :D

sdaidoji 07-30-2011 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Brian1037 (Post 4552376)
Don't get yourself in trouble for this little prick. Wait till the cops find out if it was him, and if so then wait till they're all gone and **** with their place or steal his vespa and trash it

non. the brake cable is exposed :D

gearbox 07-31-2011 03:41 PM

stick with the basics that cannot be traced to you. eggs...toilet paper...bag of poo...etc well, unless its your own poo.

UnderDog 07-31-2011 04:22 PM

I think you should take everybody's advice here....and just poo on his Vespa..

Brian1037 07-31-2011 11:39 PM

And let it bake in the sun

mac25 08-01-2011 12:01 AM

hahaha awesome

pheaton 08-01-2011 09:51 AM

I'm not sure how stuff works there, but my buddy's stereo got stolen awhile back. The cops found it along with a bunch of other stolen goods. The police kept it forever for "evidence". It was almost a year before he got it back.

Brian1037 08-01-2011 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by pheaton (Post 4552699)
I'm not sure how stuff works there, but my buddy's stereo got stolen awhile back. The cops found it along with a bunch of other stolen goods. The police kept it forever for "evidence". It was almost a year before he got it back.

When our shit was stolen it took about the same time to get it back. :tdown:

marccayen 08-01-2011 05:02 PM

Take the wheels off his car and leave it on bricks or worst on the ground. Get your buddys to come over get a few beers and sit and watch this kid figure out how to get his car off the ground.

marccayen 08-01-2011 06:14 PM

Unless the vespa is a moped :P For some wierd reason I was thinking of the nissan versa

2002ExCivic 08-02-2011 05:31 AM

i have three words for you my friend. led based paint. xD

TiggerDX 08-02-2011 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by 2002ExCivic (Post 4552864)

How bright is LED paint? How do you hook it up to the battery? :lol:

Kennykid2002 08-02-2011 12:25 PM

^
Lmfao

lowlife9 08-02-2011 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by 2002ExCivic (Post 4552864)

i don't get it you want me to paint his vespa.

rjones7755 08-03-2011 02:52 AM

Lool Brian "dont get in trouble for this little prick" but then you later suggest to steal his vespa? hahahaha

2002ExCivic 08-03-2011 06:08 PM

lol just throw LEAD paint on it haha. i would sudgest spray paint but thats too long to just do it and leave.