7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

need opinions about lights!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matteo will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb need opinions about lights!

So I just got my angel eye projectors today in the mail and I ordered the ones with the clear signals. But I got the orange little piece : /

Thing was that I have blue signal bulbs and blue brights. So I wanted clear signal sides to go better w/the blue signal bulbs.

I also just got a 6000k HID kit, but I was stupid and didnt know that the 9006 hid bulbs dont fit in the angel eye projectors

I need to get the H1 bulbs. (But i installed the hid in my stock headlights for now).

...So heres the thing- Im going to get the H1 bulbs and put it in the projectors, BUT should I send them back to the ebay seller and get the clear signal sides I ordered??? Or maybe just keep the orange and put my stock orange bulbs back in??

Also a HUGE factor in my decision is that I have mirrors that have led blue signals AND i was planning on getting yellow fogs
Old 04-11-2007
Registered!!

Re: need opinions about lights!

I really need help here guys, cuz I dont know what to do

I want my colors to match somewhat. I dont want my car to look like a christmas tree lol

I was ORIGINALLY THINKING to do clear signal side angel eyes, blue signal bulbs, 6000k hid, and blue bright bulbs. (This would match pretty well w/having my led mirror singals)...and then get yellow fogs.

The angel eyes are BLACK HOUSING btw.

So I'm trying to figure out what color combinations I should do. Do you guys think that orange bulbs/signal pieces will look weird w/my light blue led signal mirrors?

Old 04-12-2007
Registered!!

Mr. Beefy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: need opinions about lights!

write to the person you bought the angel eyes from and tell them they sent the wrong ones... the seller should send you a new set.....but sine they "the seller" messed up the order they should pay for shipping. not you

g/l
Old 04-12-2007
Registered!!

Mr. Beefy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matteo
I really need help here guys, cuz I dont know what to do

I want my colors to match somewhat. I dont want my car to look like a christmas tree lol

I was ORIGINALLY THINKING to do clear signal side angel eyes, blue signal bulbs, 6000k hid, and blue bright bulbs. (This would match pretty well w/having my led mirror singals)...and then get yellow fogs.

The angel eyes are BLACK HOUSING btw.

So I'm trying to figure out what color combinations I should do. Do you guys think that orange bulbs/signal pieces will look weird w/my light blue led signal mirrors?

dont use the orange it would look dumb.... but hey check you state laws. most states you need to have a orange/yellow reflector/sidemarker or at least a O/Y bulb....
i don't have a O/Y reflector in my headlight housing, i have a custom made clear reflector, and i have clear parking/turn signal lights....havent been stop by the cops in the past 2 years for my set-up

knock on wood
Old 04-12-2007
Registered!!

4DRCivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya it all depends on your local law enforcement. I had clear reflectors in my old mustang and ran a clear bulb. But I got pulled over after having it that way for about 6 months and got a Fix-it-ticket. I ended up buy clear bulbs that lit up orange so I was legal again.

Back on subject, I would want what I paid for not a different product, It would look pretty good if they were all the same color.
Old 04-12-2007
Registered!!

Well I've had my blue signal bulbs for over a year and no problems. I dont think it really matters about the laws here in Houston. I mean last week I had my magnaflow disconnect and it was loud as hell and i past 6 cops in 1 night and didnt get pulled over. (1 of my headlight bulbs burnt out as well! lol)

I'm just concerned about what color set-up to do.

I mean I could just keep my angel eyes and not return em and put my orange bulbs back in...but idk