General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Strobe ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Strobe ?

I did a search and found nothing so please dont flame. Ive got 6 Street Glow Neo-Blue strobes for the inside of my car. Ive got all six and the money to have them installed just waiting on the control box to come in. Will 6 be way to much overkill? Never done strobes before so Im not sure. Im puting one in each door, one under the steering coloum, one under the glove box, and one in each of the lower grab bars in back. They will all be flush mounted and connected to a stobe controller so will I just go blind from to much with them on or will I just cause a sick light show from my car? I guess I bought some good quality ones hoping it turns out good. The whole setup installed is costing me $200 so I hope Ive made the right choice any input from peeps with some strobe knowledge will be really appreciated. And does anyone know of a shop in NC that will put in headlight strobes cause mine wont put them in any more.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point
theres a reason they wont put the headlight strobes in anymore.. get caught with those on and you wont just be getting a ticket, impersonating a cop (yes thats what it will be) is gonna get you jail time, so i would think twice before you put them in