General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Cargo net install? Omg help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Cargo net install? Omg help!

I got one from a member (OEM trunk net) and it didn't come with any of the hardware. Now I thought this would just wrap around some stock mount points, but the instructions show all sorts of extra things and even tells you to cut into the trunk carpet?! Man even a lousy net gives me problems. How'd you guys install yours?
Old 01-09-2005
master of the culinary martial arts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
masarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of light
There were six black plastic anchor points in my trunk--the four on the bottom came up through the trunk "carpet" and there was one on each side of the trunk If you don't have the anchor points, you may just have to do something creative with a drill and some washers, nuts, and bolts. Either that or order the six anchors from Honda.
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by masarak
There were six black plastic anchor points in my trunk--the four on the bottom came up through the trunk "carpet" and there was one on each side of the trunk If you don't have the anchor points, you may just have to do something creative with a drill and some washers, nuts, and bolts. Either that or order the six anchors from Honda.
^yup^
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. i just hung up the two upper sides so it's like hanging now. I don't wanna drill my new carpet anyway. Thanks tho.
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Come on Gearbox, we want a blue glowing cargo net DIY!
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
heh, that'd be pretty damn cool... a glowing cargo net..
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

Well I put a blue neon where the trunk light is, so it kinda glows blue. There happy?
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
honda installed mine... so i dont know lol

Injen
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

Pics coming soon! I already found stuff to put in it.
Old 01-10-2005
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
what the. there's an install to this? I thought all the mounts are there already.

I dont even use mine. heh.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.handa-accessories.com/civ...01CARGONET.pdf

Well. If you said you've found a way then this instruction is useless.
Old 01-11-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HappyGilmore
http://www.handa-accessories.com/civ...01CARGONET.pdf

Well. If you said you've found a way then this instruction is useless.
Hey can you please post the url for installing OEM 2004 Fogs please not 2001 to 2003...2004 to 2005 is what i need
thanks
Old 01-11-2005
Registered!!

HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Hey can you please post the url for installing OEM 2004 Fogs please not 2001 to 2003...2004 to 2005 is what i need
thanks
Go to http://www.handa-accessories.com/
Old 01-11-2005
Have you seen Mike Hunt?

2002excpe will become famous soon enough
WTF is a handa?
Old 01-11-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
its honda spelt with an a
Old 01-11-2005
Premium Member

H and A accessories
Old 03-22-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
damn i just realized the same thing, my coupe came with all the points on it, but now i dont know if i really want to do all of this, just for a cargo net,
Old 03-22-2005
Premium Member

i just hung it from the two corners using stock pegs. It was fine but obviously i don't even have it anymore. My trunk is not used anymore for storing crap.
Old 03-22-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
well mine is , its great for groceries and so forth, but i dont really want to pay 50 bucks to honda to get it installed