fuel filter 2000 civic dx - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2011   #1
Registered!!

kato1 is an unknown quantity at this point
fuel filter 2000 civic dx

hello everyone, i have a 2000 honda civic dx, and i bought the fuel filter to change it. i know where is at, but it came with three washers two are the same size and the other is smaller. does anyone know where these washers go? i would imagine they go in the line. i just dont know which one top or bottom...thank you....
kato1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011   #2
Registered!!

MartinL will become famous soon enoughMartinL will become famous soon enough
Re: fuel filter 2000 civic dx

banjo bolt-washer-fuel line- washer-fuel filter. third washer at the bottom of your filter. usually aftermarket copper washers not that good in keeping seal.
MartinL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011   #3
Registered!!

kato1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinL View Post
banjo bolt-washer-fuel line- washer-fuel filter. third washer at the bottom of your filter. usually aftermarket copper washers not that good in keeping seal.
thank u for the reply. it did come with the cooper washers, so what should i use if they dont make good seal?
kato1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011   #4
Registered!!

MartinL will become famous soon enoughMartinL will become famous soon enough

Just use the original ones that you had on there before.
MartinL is offline   Reply With Quote