Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

D/S headlight keep going in and out

Old 03-29-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wesleyjm is an unknown quantity at this point
D/S headlight keep going in and out

I just installed some Anzo LED tails, which look really good, but the D/S headlight sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. How can I fix this?
Old 03-29-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: D/S headlight keep going in and out

you most likely (99%sure) have a loose wire connection... pop ur hook and check if ur headlight stocket is all the way in and its tight.

if not that, look at the headlight bulb (its a H4 bulb) and see if the flament (lil swerly wire that lightsup) is going bad.
Old 03-29-2009
Registered!!

it's not that it's going in and out while lights are on...but when I turn the lights on it may work, and sometimes may not. I checked the socket last night and appears to be well in there. Thinking it may be the bulb, but they're damn near new lights...weird?
Old 03-29-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, well if it comes and goes, sounds like a wire problem. i dont think installing tails would affect it at all. i dont think its the switch cause then it would never work.
Old 03-29-2009
Registered!!

I know it's the weirdest shiz. This morning unplugged the LEDs and ran only stock lights, turned the car on, and then plugged LEDs back in. Been working fine since, which I drove more than usual today and checked the lights periodically throughout the day. I just hope all stays good.