Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Transmission Fluid

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kentcams is an unknown quantity at this point
Transmission Fluid

Can Acura ATF be used the 01 civic in place of Honda ATF...is there any real difference?
Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Transmission Fluid

they are the same thing with a diff. label.

honda should be cheaper too

honda=acura
Old 01-12-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

yup what he said
Old 01-12-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

dont forget to buy some vtec fluid
Old 01-12-2009
Registered!!

Protan988 is an unknown quantity at this point

Somebody told me the otherday my headlight fluid is low. Where do you buy that?
Old 01-12-2009
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

lmao
Old 01-12-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

seriously, you guys are idiots. if you aren't going to help the guy, then dont post.

it pisses me off when i see stupid **** like this all the time on this dam forum.
Old 01-12-2009

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

^chill out man. its a public forum dude. there is no law or rule on what you can and cannot post.

and if there is, then MODs, please feel free to discipline me
Old 01-12-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its a legit question, no need to make dumb comments
Old 01-12-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
^chill out man. its a public forum dude. there is no law or rule on what you can and cannot post.

and if there is, then MODs, please feel free to discipline me
come on man..you've been on here long enough for this crap. yes it a public forum and his question wasn't a dumb one.

leave your vtec fluid and all this other fluid crap alone. Just help the guy.

I didn't want to get aggravated, but honestly from browsing through the mercedes forum and this forum, the mercedes forum is so much more mature and not filled with non sense like i see here all the time
Old 01-13-2009
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Use Honda fluid.

Originally Posted by gearbox
Where are all the other mods Gearbox? I never see them any more.
Old 01-13-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
come on man..you've been on here long enough for this crap. yes it a public forum and his question wasn't a dumb one.

I didn't want to get aggravated, but honestly from browsing through the mercedes forum and this forum, the mercedes forum is so much more mature and not filled with non sense like i see here all the time
which forum are you on derrick? i'm on mbworld.org and mymbonline.com

Same screen name.

if you come out on saturday, my friend with the e55 should be there.
Old 01-13-2009

Originally Posted by gearbox

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc

out of all honesty, ive given up being too serious, because ive seen wayyyyy too many stupid stupid stupid stupid questions that were just asked a week ago....

so ive decided to take this forum more lightly, at least make a smile or joke out of it.

but yes, it was a legit question, and i shoudnt have made that silly question... and yes i will save it for some other thread with someone asking a stupid question.
Old 01-13-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
which forum are you on derrick? i'm on mbworld.org and mymbonline.com

Same screen name.

if you come out on saturday, my friend with the e55 should be there.
i'm on the mbworld.org with the same sn too. usually browsing through the slk r170 forums.

probably won't make it out. I have work all day.

also car is going under construction before i take it out to meets again.

getting an rbc, hytech header, clutch, flywheel, final drive installed and retuned.