Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

fumoto oil drain valve review

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by C2i0v0i1C
1.shouldnt mod ur axles! thats a false statement, they make stage 6 1500hp axles, someone thinks they should mod them.
2. as for this part on the oil pan. im sure it works. i wouldnt recommend it for extremely low cars or engines with serious modifications for performance(turbo,etc.)
3. im sure the mfg looked at all possible avenues for a potential lawsuit in the R&D stage, and had they found somethign bad im sure they wouldnt have marketed it and wasted time and money

thats nice...but for those among us who like to keep things bone stock....some call them purists

But I'm not flaming anyone on this TO EACH HIS OWN

Last edited by Shroomster; 09-16-2005 at 10:20 AM.
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
and to you:

we got your point.
Old 10-03-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I ordered 2, one for my car, one for the wife's!!
Old 10-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Storm897 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by robbclark1
I ordered 2, one for my car, one for the wife's!!
You won't regret it. It greatly facilitates oil changes. Additionally, it makes oil changes a lot easier to perform without getting dirty.
Old 10-03-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
I need one for my truck.... I only have a 6 quart oil pan, and the dam thing uses 7.5 quarts.
Old 10-03-2005

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Storm897
You won't regret it. It greatly facilitates oil changes. Additionally, it makes oil changes a lot easier to perform without getting dirty.
Yeah after the next change for each car, no more cleaning out the oil pan!!!
Old 10-03-2005
Registered!!

Old 10-13-2005
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Anyone had theirs break yet? JW
Old 11-14-2005
Registered!!

just changed oil today, holding up like a regular bolt.
Old 11-14-2005
Registered!!

mrstocks is an unknown quantity at this point
this item is great. i have one as well.
Old 11-14-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
hm, i might buy one now...

oh, and i still need to get a pic of the plastic oil pan on my car
Old 11-14-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
just bought one...i got the one with no nipple, just the f-106, because my car is low. i'll just hold a milk jug up to it or something.
Old 11-14-2005
Registered!!

mikenam is an unknown quantity at this point
after using the fumoto can u still take it out and use the stock bolt? or will it just thread a bigger hole. prolly gonna get one in the future.
Old 11-14-2005
jdmtytedoridori

its just a replacement bolt with a valve on it..so yes, you can take it out.
Old 11-16-2005

Originally Posted by mandangalo
just bought one...i got the one with no nipple, just the f-106, because my car is low. i'll just hold a milk jug up to it or something.
The nipple is parallel with the oil pan so it doesn't stick down. It is the little spigot arm that sticks down. Shoulda got the nipple one
Old 11-16-2005
jdmtytedoridori

The nipple is parallel with the oil pan so it doesn't stick down. It is the little spigot arm that sticks down. Shoulda got the nipple one
well, thats ridiculous...pics?
Old 11-16-2005

well, thats ridiculous...pics?
I'll try to get some in the next few days.
Old 11-22-2005

Old 11-23-2005
jdmtytedoridori

nice, my oil pan is different though the bolt is on an angle, facing downwardsish
Old 11-23-2005

nice, my oil pan is different though the bolt is on an angle, facing downwardsish
interesting...stock?
Old 11-23-2005
jdmtytedoridori

interesting...stock?
yeah, 04 with a d17a1....that was weird, i was online last night right before i went to sleep, and i posted that, then i had a dream about how my oil pan just fell off..
Old 11-27-2005
Crawlin Similar To An Ant Low To Da Earth

Nokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura about
mee too I love it!!!
Old 11-27-2005

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh... would u think i would have problems on my 04 coupe w/ a 1.5inch drop? probaably noy because inorder for anything tio hit my oil pan it would have to go through my xbrace first!.. anyways

TIP: dont tell your friends you have this plug.. or else they will come one night and drain all your oil and the next day youll be like wtf happened to all my oil LOLZ