Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

Dammit

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Dammit

Falken dropped 225/50/15 from the RT-615 lineup. So I will be the first one to yell out a big ****! I was really hoping for those.
Here's the new list
http://www.falkentire.com/updates/615_micro_sizes.htm
Old 01-12-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I didn't know a 225 could fit, wow.

Old 01-12-2005
Registered!!

usafstud will become famous soon enoughusafstud will become famous soon enough
i guess it has to be 205/50/15 again

i was hoping for the 225's also
Old 01-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrazyCakes is an unknown quantity at this point
this sucks i was just looking at their site like 5 minutes ago and saw this. i was so waiting for the new size. so now the question is old pattern or new???
Old 01-12-2005
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
What!!?!?!???! F%c#e*s! I want my 225's!!!
Old 01-12-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Well, just so you guys know, the Honda-Tech reaction is nearly identical. There's no truly useable small sizes, and it has a lot of the serious people very irritated. It seems they're taking to the larger sizes (because they can charge more for no reason) and the "street stunna" sizes like 205/40/16.
I think a lot of people are pissed and I'm curious to see if anyone like Kumho or Yokohama steps up and shoves a few good small sizes into the mix.