Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Not New, but New

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2022
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Not New, but New

Hi all. I have an '03 EX coupe with 226,500 miles. I use my (also 2003 and in the pic) SV650 as my daily but my Civic (The Millennial Falcon) has been in my life for over 14 years now. I have another account but after a few years of neglect and a new phone, the Google Authenticator doesn't let me access it. Oh well! Do any of the mods recognize my car?

"This baby's got a few surprises left in her, sweetheart." -Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by M Falcon; 03-16-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2022
Super Moderator

Received 1,874 Likes on 1,319 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: Not New, but New

Some of these mods may be able to help you get your old account back @xRiCeBoYx @sdaidoji

But welcome back!
The following users liked this post:
M Falcon (03-16-2022)
Old 03-16-2022
Click Here

Received 1,156 Likes on 903 Posts
FRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of light

I like your SV. Certainly had some work done to it. How's that held up? I haven't had much luck with twins and I've never liked Suzuki much but I've always liked the SV's for some reason.
Old 03-16-2022
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Ride looks familiar, but I can't pin your old username. lol
sdaidoji (03-17-2022)
Old 03-17-2022
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chezboat24
I like your SV. Certainly had some work done to it. How's that held up? I haven't had much luck with twins and I've never liked Suzuki much but I've always liked the SV's for some reason.
Thank you! I love my SV! I've put about 50,000 miles (and 2 chains and 3 sets of tires) on her since May 2017 and have been all the way from Phoenix to St. Louis. Except for some electrical issues in heavy rain (probably mostly due to my amateur wiring) I haven't had any problems! I highly recommend getting one if you have the itch. Just realized that I don't have any recent pictures. I'll post when I get one.
FRSam (03-17-2022)
Old 03-17-2022
Click Here

Received 1,156 Likes on 903 Posts
FRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by M Falcon
Thank you! I love my SV! I've put about 50,000 miles (and 2 chains and 3 sets of tires) on her since May 2017 and have been all the way from Phoenix to St. Louis. Except for some electrical issues in heavy rain (probably mostly due to my amateur wiring) I haven't had any problems! I highly recommend getting one if you have the itch. Just realized that I don't have any recent pictures. I'll post when I get one.
Already have 2 bikes so no need for another. My K1200 has been pretty good. Plus, I'm just used to the power at this point so I'm not sure I could backtrack either. I had a ZX7 and VFR800 last summer and opted for the latter because I do a decent amount of trips that the 7 wasn't suited for. I found the VFR didn't have enough power so I sold em both and bought the BMW. I'll post some pics in a sec.

You can see the front wheel of my CB350 on the top shelf in the pic of the VFR, but yeah, I'm probably more of a bike guy than a civic guy lol. Beemer's in the shed in winter storage so that's the pic I took from when I bought it at the previous owners apartment complex

Last edited by FRSam; 03-17-2022 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-17-2022
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,131 Likes on 945 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all

Welcome back!
Old 03-17-2022
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

No lie.. I feel like an idiot after finding out who you were @M Falcon . I think we're gonna have to escalate it to IB admin to get google authenticator reset (I know I had the same issue) so you can get back to your old poopie self.