Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hey,From H-Town

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94honciv is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey,From H-Town

Getting a 94 Civic 2dr ex next Saturday.Its pretty clean,nice paint,new clutch,timing belt,tires.Runs really good.Wanting to do the regular bolt ons:Cold Air Intake,Header,Exhaust,and Wheels,also probably going to go with a turbo later on.I'm a member on the S10 forum and Performance Trucks.net.I installed an LS1 in my 98 S10,putting too many miles on it.Lol!Getting the car for work and play.I'm a truck guy but I have always liked the Honda Civic's and Accord's.I see there is a lot of aftermarket performance parts for these cars,of course I always want to go fast.Lol!!!If any of you have any advise on the aftermarket world plz let me know.Thanks for listening to me blab along.See ya Mike
Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

Re: Hey,From H-Town

WOW!!! no love for the newb!!!
Old 08-01-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

welcome lol these are fun cars and just do what looks good to you
Old 08-01-2009
Whachya lookin at?

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea welcome to the forum. I had an s-10 in my time but got rid of it as it was falling apart! Your going to love the civic I'm sure.
Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

Hey thanks guys!Yea,I'm going to do what looks good and what performs the best, but wanted to know which bolt-on products were good and the do's and dont's of these cars.
Old 08-01-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

check some of the threads out and usually best to stick with name brands cause they have the research put in.
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Thanks for the info gearbox.Mike