Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hey

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mad_ox1 will become famous soon enough
Hey

Well, this won't be my first post (didn't see this forum) but I'd like to say hey to everyone. Just traded in my '95 Ex coupe for a 2005 EX Special Edition Sedan 5MT. Its Silver, too common a color, but it still looks nice.
Old 01-19-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
welcome u ognna do any mods
Old 01-19-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
welcome, silver 0wns all
Old 01-19-2005
Registered!!

Re: Mods?

Well, I plan on doing some suspension and brake work in the near future. I'm not planning on any engine mods untill I can do a K series swap. I don't want to go FI and spending money on the D engine won't bring me much in return. I like the stock look, so the only real visual mods I'd do would be some wheels and the suspension (maybe about a 1-1.5 inch drop). I'm not really sure of what type of set-up I'd like to do, but I'd prob use either Koni Yellows or KYB AGX shocks and either H&R or Eibach springs. As I've just gotten the car I am still researching what exactly I want to do, but that is my general plan.
Old 01-20-2005
Formerly known as Veritas

Kable has a spectacular aura aboutKable has a spectacular aura about
welcome to the site
Old 01-20-2005
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
welcome
Old 01-20-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
hey what up!! I grew up in West Warwick RI. and also on Marthas Vineyard. You should move down south where the girls are super hot and the weather is nice... and it is so much cheaper to live. don't you have to pay taxes on your car every year!!?? any way welcome to the site
Old 01-20-2005
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
yo you shouldve kept the EG
Old 01-20-2005
Registered!!

Heh I have family down in Georgia that I see every so often, but I'm a fan of New England. Just wears on you a bit in the winter. A car is part of our property tax I believe. The EG was really nice and I was planning on keeping it as my project when I bought this car, but it was in a fairly minor wreck a few months ago, but the frame was bent a bit. The fix wasn't that great and there were creaks and the winshield was being warped and cracking from the strain. There was also a slow leak in the radiator. A local dealer had a sale where they'd give $4000 regardless or trade, and a fair price for the new car, so I went for it.

Last edited by mad_ox1; 01-21-2005 at 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 01-20-2005
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mad_ox1
Heh I have family down in Georgia that I see every so often, but I'm a fan of New England. Just wears on you a bit in the winter. A car is part of our property tax I believe. The EG was really nice and I was planning on keeping it as my project when I bought this car, but it was in a fairly minor wreck a few months ago, but the frame was bent a bit. The fix wasn't that great and there were cleaks and the winshield was being warped and cracking from the strain. There was also a slow leak in the radiator. A local dealer had a sale where they'd give $4000 regardless or trade, and a fair price for the new car, so I went for it.
I spent a few years working as a bodyman's helper. I can probably say I wouldve done the same so I guess I dont blame you. Its very hard to fix frames on your own without the shop and the necessary equipment and its also very expensive to pay a body shop to fix a previous repair that was done half a$$.
Old 01-21-2005
Registered!!

Yeah, getting rid if the EG was hard, I really loved it. I still think they are the best looking Civics, but I am very happy with my purchase. I guess now I'm one of those "mature, sedan-driving adults" I keep hearing about in those Altima commercials.