Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

HID h4 Casper Shields. Pts if you can find some :]

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
HID h4 Casper Shields. Pts if you can find some :]

I have new HIDs with h4s and reflectors / caspers built on the bulb, but im looking for h4 casper shields to use in addition to almost kill glare. Points and many many reps if you can find some!
Old 01-26-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
casperselectronics.com has em but 25 each... god damn!
Old 01-27-2007
Registered!!

EastBayStuntN is an unknown quantity at this point
HIDEXPERT

would these work?

i have an h4 hid kit as well and looking for something to kill more glare.
Old 01-27-2007
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Those are H4 to D2 adapters though. They'll work but you'll have to buy new bulbs as the H4-rebased ones will not fit. Unless maybe you cut off the H4 rebase pieces.
Old 01-28-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

yeah thats what im talkin about. Tel, what do you mean, those wont work with the standard h4 bulbs?
Old 01-29-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

ok certain shields like caspers shields i guess can work with h4s. i found someone who painted them black and has eliminated a lot of glare so I guess here we go...
Old 01-29-2007
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
i have a set of those pictured above that i will sell real cheap if you want them
Old 01-30-2007
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by blouisgod
yeah thats what im talkin about. Tel, what do you mean, those wont work with the standard h4 bulbs?
Those are adapters meant to take OEM style D2 bulbs (like the "real" HID bulbs found in Audis, Benzos, etc) and make them fit in an H4 housing. If you have a bulb that's already rebased for an H4 housing, that bulb will NOT fit into these adapters and will thus not fit into the H4 housing. You'd have to find new bulbs, out of an Audi, Benzo, etc, and not one from an HID kit.
Old 02-02-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i made the mistake of buying tryin to install on my hids, now i gotta dremel some space to get my h4 bulbs to fit...
Old 02-02-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
btw..theyre from HIDEXPERT
Old 02-05-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by burke420
yeah i made the mistake of buying tryin to install on my hids, now i gotta dremel some space to get my h4 bulbs to fit...
you mean dremel the adapter so that the h4 bulb can seat in there? i used the shields and i had more glare with them than without lol.
Old 02-06-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
post pics on that shield and whole setup..maybe others can point you in the right direction.