Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

What to do with my centre console '04 EM2

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricer_em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
What to do with my centre console '04 EM2

Hey guys, new to the honda fam, just bought my '04 em2. As its my daily but also project I wanted to do some small mods first before i got into anything big. Anyway, I bought a shift boot from In.Focus and i tried to go about putting it in myself. Things went wrong pretty quick especially cause no pics or info could be found on my specific console. It is a manual with the armrest, and i took all the screws off but it still wouldn't come out. And now even when i tried to put it back together the back of the console wouldn't pop in and the long horizontal piece that connects with the dash under the radio has popped out and won't go back in. Im feeling pretty stressed and would love some help, such as how to i get this thing off to put the shift boot on, relative to my console, and how will i even get this back in place lol. Thanks for your time guys. Sorry for no pics, cams out of commission, i may try to get some later though...
Old 10-06-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What to do with my centre console '04 EM2

It looks pretty similar to (if not the same as) my '03 EX. You should have been able to just pop the rectangular area around the boot out without fiddling with the rest o the console. Here's the DIY I used:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...e-removal.html
Old 05-11-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theogubba is an unknown quantity at this point
honda civic 2001 radio code

Im not from America i live in the bahamas my honda civic 2001 cd player have a code an i dont know it any help QUOTE]