1993 Honda Civic RHD *Import* CA - Honda Civic Forum

Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2018   #1  
Registered!!

vtecguy31 is an unknown quantity at this point
1993 Honda Civic RHD *Import* CA

Hello,

I am considering importing a 1993 Honda Civic from Japan. I understand the 25 year rule exemption and the 21 year rule EPA exemption as well. I am a California resident, and I would like to register the car so I have to go through the CARB legalization process. If anyone can provide any type of info on this matter and what it entails, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
vtecguy31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Honda Civic Forum Replies Last Post
For the Honda experts....RHD power window set up in a LHD civic SR20FL Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 0 04-13-2012 05:33 AM
WANTED - RHD 2007 Civic double din dash kit daburnz Vehicles for Sale/Wanted 0 10-04-2007 10:19 AM
JDM RHD 180sx or keep the civic? iamboo South Cali 33 11-19-2004 09:34 AM
European RHD civic Macker Parts and Products 13 08-19-2002 02:02 AM