Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

Underage Possession Charge, HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004
Chicks dig my scent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicskater is an unknown quantity at this point
Underage Possession Charge, HELP!

Ok, well i got an underage possesion of alcohol charge..which sucks, but this is number 2, in a month!!! The last 4 months have been terrible for me, back in may i got a trespassing ticket while skateboarding and had to pay $365(court cost/fee/exp. fee) and 75hrs community service as the first offenders program....i did all of this already but im worried these 2 tickets will change the first offenders mind and i'll have this charge on my record, as well as two other underage tickets. Well the first ticket i got all i had to do was pay the fine, $125 which i did. But this one i have to appear in court in october, does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do?? Should i get a lawyer? Is there a way i could lose my license or even go to jail? Also could i use a prayer for judgement, or is that what my first offenders was? IM really nervous about this..i dont want to have any ill effects on my parents or my college, plus i dont want to do anymore community service, i rather take the drunk class and that be the end of it. Any help is great guys...and no more for me for 2 more years
Old 08-29-2004
Registered!!

Diver is on a distinguished road
thoughts...

well you can bank on community servce and I would get a lawyer
that is your best chance to get the minimum sentence or penalty.
Always better to pay a lawyer and fines, then to pay a lawyer and
fines and have a record
Old 08-29-2004
Banned

irishtemper has a spectacular aura aboutirishtemper has a spectacular aura about
Just start practicing the right way to pick up soap in the shower.
Old 08-29-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
maybe you should change the direction is which your life is going. trespassing ticket seems dumb but damn 2 underage drinking charges in a month? maybe you shouldnt drink. i think thats why they make this law so people underage don't drink.
Old 08-29-2004
TUCKIN 19s

2k2EXCOUPE will become famous soon enough
an underage posession ticket in right around $400 plus court fees in the town i goto school.

not to mention you get into trouble with the school as well as the law...
Old 08-29-2004
i have a new home do u
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
man that suxs. my friend got under age and he just got where if he got in any trouble he was guarenteed fines or probation or jail and he had to goto AA classes thats it
Old 08-29-2004
Chicks dig my scent

civicskater is an unknown quantity at this point
yea im done with it, believe me, thats why i said im not drinkin for 2 years(21)...if even then. The first one was utter crap, there was a beer can in my friends car and we all got tickets. But yea my lifes going to get turned around, believe me...college is enough to worry about