Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

lemon law

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hircc02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
lemon law

Ok guys I really need your help here.i have a 02 civic coupe .my tranmission just went out for the 2nd time.this last trans only has 3,000 miles on it.but when i had the stock trans it went to the dealer 4 times beacause of tranmission problems.and i also had a blinker problem,whick it was in the shop 3 times for the same thing,and i still have the same problem.I guess what i asking is.i could prolly fight for a lemon but would they give it to be being,"that i have fiberglass custom interior,suspenion drop,shaved door handles.please someone help me.
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
takumi is on a distinguished road
Your mods didn't cause the problems, you can probably file for a lemon.
Old 08-15-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
well if you do, try this website

www.lemonlaw.com
Old 08-15-2004
Registered!!

Ya but will they give me another car?being that i have done these things to it?like my fiberglass interior or my shaved door handles?
Old 08-15-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
It all depends on if they consider it a lemon or not?

And with your mods, the ones you listed dont have any effect on the tranny, so they can't say that isn the problem. But also do you maintain your car? Do you driver it harder then you should?
Old 08-16-2004
Registered!!

i mean everyone gets on it ever so often,but beating my car no.anyways a lawyer has called me and is in the process,of seeing about taking care of some payments.or paying car off.along them lines.and my trans is being replaced.thanks guys
Old 08-16-2004
Registered!!

NaSh123 is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend had a VW GTI 2003 1.8T...he seriosuly drove that thing so hard it's not even funny....from chirping 1 to 2 every day....to launching at 3k....to 10 people holding his car down and him peeling out like crazy....to double clutching.....he still got his car lemoned...its going to probably take a little bit of time...it did for him...he had a bunch of mods intake downpipe boost controller, drop, limo-tints....it didn't really effect him getting it lemoned...as long as the problem with the car hasn't been modded or touched your fine...what happened is he got his down payment back and any payement he paid on the car and he had to pay the lawyer a certain percentage and he lemoned it in middle 2004 a few months ago