stock shocks/springs

Old 07-31-2006

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
stock shocks/springs

I'm looking to rent, borrow or steal someone's stock shocks+springs. One of my KW's has blown (I should say it self-destructed) and my car is out of commission. My stock stuff was stolen out of Jers old garage last year so I have to wait 6-8 weeks at least before I can get my car moving.

Anyone have some stock stuff I could use for a while??

thanks guys
Old 07-31-2006
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
stolen?
dood, i still have em, and tried to get them to you a few times last year but i guess our schedules just didn't seem to work!

So, i'd actually love to free up some room in my garage if you can take em back!
Old 07-31-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
let me know if this doesnt work out. I still have my stocks but need em for the winter! You could use them untill then and hopefully have ur new ones back. ALso julian once u get the KYB's back id love to jack freddy's off you to replace my blown ones...lol
Old 08-01-2006

freddy: what exactly do you have? I thought you only had the 1 strut?

Landin: Ya, I might take you up on that offer. I won't need to drive it much, I have the Justy on the road now. But I need it to be mobile. I can't have it up on jackstands for 3 months
Old 08-01-2006

Originally Posted by liljoe
freddy: what exactly do you have? I thought you only had the 1 strut?

Landin: Ya, I might take you up on that offer. I won't need to drive it much, I have the Justy on the road now. But I need it to be mobile. I can't have it up on jackstands for 3 months
i'm pretty sure i have all 4 struts and a rear control arm
Old 08-01-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
ive got the springs if you need em...juss lemme know what happens!

all i need is my set-up back before it starts getting too cold and i get too lazy to change em...lol
Old 08-02-2006

Originally Posted by Lynk
i'm pretty sure i have all 4 struts and a rear control arm

that would be awesome! I thought I lost that stuff when Jer's garage was broken into. Could you check that out for me and let me know. I will come pick it up whenever is convenient
Old 08-02-2006

Originally Posted by liljoe

that would be awesome! I thought I lost that stuff when Jer's garage was broken into. Could you check that out for me and let me know. I will come pick it up whenever is convenient
I have it all, and whenever you wana pick it up just let me know... should be here all day tomorrow until 5:30. But if it's after that, there should be someone here! Call me! (819-661-0793)