Friday August 18th - Release party

Old 08-19-2006

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry we couldn't make it Landin.
hope everything went awesome, and I'll get a cd from you next time I see you
Old 08-19-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^its all good!

Thanks to everyone who came out. Really had a great time and was glad people made it out. Hopefully this will only be the beginning!
Old 08-19-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
No Landin I am sorry. I got a promotion at work that took in affect on Friday. I had to stay late on friday and go really early on Sat. We really wanted to go but just couldn't. I hope everything went well and you had a blast. I'll have to get a cd from you next time I see you.
Old 08-21-2006

skiboard is on a distinguished road
Sorry I was gonna make it for suprize 2 everyone but got to Ottawa bit late (4am) cause of the freckin road work on the way which took me forever
hope everything was great!
Old 08-21-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^that woulda been crazy Maybe at the next one!

Ok everyone I got the message board up on the website! Everyone go sign up so i can get some members...haha
Old 08-22-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by skiboard
Sorry I was gonna make it for suprize 2 everyone but got to Ottawa bit late (4am) cause of the freckin road work on the way which took me forever
hope everything was great!
WON YOUNG! I miss your asian booty
Old 08-22-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E展k will become famous soon enoughE展k will become famous soon enough
Yeah man, You gotta make it back to Ottawa more often! What are you driving now??!
Old 08-25-2006

skiboard is on a distinguished road
Same sht as b4(A4), gave up the car selling thing and desided to trade in for 330ci next year hopefully