Friday August 18th - Release party

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Friday August 18th - Release party

Hey everyone!

Sorry for dissapearing this summer. Still working on the same old stuff and it has taken alot longer than expected!

I have secured a venue for the album release party on Friday August the 18th. The performance is going to be at Babylon, and will include 3 performances and the afterparty. I am putting together the event myself and will be promoting very hard around ottawa in the next few weeks.

There will be 2 other performances and then the album release where the albums can be purchased for anyone interested.

Just post up if your interested in coming out after the tunnell!!
Peace

Landin
Old 07-31-2006
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
for sure man.. I'll be there
Old 07-31-2006
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Count me in.

Not sure how many people I'll bring, but I'm down for buying 5 cd's at 20 bones each

Sweet stuff d00d...can't wait to hear the album!!!
Old 07-31-2006
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Tunnel, screw the tunnel - babylon it is ... Keep us updated on the details ! Congrats !!!
Old 07-31-2006

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Ohhh yeaaaaahh. tell us the exact plan and we will be there
Old 07-31-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Aight sweet guys!! Thanks for the support as always! I will be at babylon all day, but the show will start at around 10 or so. Once I have more firm details I will let you know. There will be an afterparty where we can all get down and messy....so nobody better drive...haha
Old 08-01-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
We're there for sure man....it's gonna be siiiick
Old 08-02-2006
Registered!!

SerialD is an unknown quantity at this point
If i was in town that weekend I would be there
Old 08-03-2006
Registered!!

Shaneer is an unknown quantity at this point
im there!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

alright guys here are some more details. Also Here are the flyers for the event!

Doors open at 9 and the first performance is at 10.
There will be other performances that night besides mine, but come early to check them out!
Hosted by Dj Karyen Ottawa's female hip-hop DJ.

The afterparty will be playing classic hip-hop and rap.

5$ cover at the door. Cd's will be on sale along with dog tags and t-shirts!

Old 08-05-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Sounds like this is going to be one hell of a praty Landin!! Sign us UP!
Old 08-07-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^nice!! I cant wait for this night. We are trying to get 400 people to show up and if we do it's gonna be a very fun night

If I get anymore info ill be sure to let everyone know! Thanks again guys for the support. It is much appreciated.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

aight flyer looks sick ... I don't wanna pay at the door, how do we get tickets ?
Old 08-08-2006

Yeah if we all pull up in or cars, do we get VIP parking at the front?
Old 08-08-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by WhiteHalf
aight flyer looks sick ... I don't wanna pay at the door, how do we get tickets ?
Right now we havent got any pre-ticket sales. Id say just come that night and you will be able to get in.

lol Erik maybe if I build my own club, but for now u gotta park where you can:P
Old 08-08-2006

Just thought I'd ask
Old 08-12-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

alright guys ive been promoting really hard the last couple of days! I hope everyone can make it out. Me an my buddies are downtown every night handing out flyers so it will be a good turnout!
Old 08-12-2006

Awsome man. It would have been nice to go downtown for a cruise last night with Mike and Pierre/Jess, but they bailed on me and didn't wait for me. Would have been cool to see you guys down at the club scene.
Old 08-13-2006
Registered!!

Well I called yah to come meet up with us ... but you didn't answer your cell. Eli met up, and we came back to M&M but you were gone, and no return call.
Next time I guess
Old 08-13-2006

I was going to follow you guys, but by the time I turned to get into the car you were chasing after the Skyline. I was talking to Jim by the curb. I actually didn't realize you called me until the next day
Old 08-14-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

alright guys ive got tickets for anyone that is interested. Give me a call at (613) 863-8259 if you want some tickets! They are 5 bucks!

Thanks
peace
Old 08-14-2006
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
I'll take two. Err...at least two. I'll call you tomorrow and pick up some cd's while i'm at it too
Old 08-14-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^sounds good. Just holla. Ill be home practicing
Old 08-14-2006
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
what's the gameplan for Friday? Are we all meeting up somewhere? And are people driving or cabbing?
Old 08-14-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^i better see some cab action...haha. The afterpaty is gonna be fun
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

ok I'll take 3, 1 for me and 2 for my hoes ... oh wait, I'll just need one whaaa whaa whaaaaaaaaa !!! What a downer ... lol :P

This is gonna be tight, I'll only get back around 8:00pm'ish in Ottawa but I'll definitely come out. Lets all meet up somewhere with the boys n girls ... and head there together.
Old 08-15-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
I'll get 2...and I'll be cabing for sure.
Old 08-16-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight well if anyone wants to pick up tickets let me know. I cant do any deliveries cuz im busy rehearshing this week, but just gimme a call! If not its the same price at the door so no worries!
Old 08-17-2006
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I will be there dude I havent been on this site for a while but you know I will be there like always
Old 08-19-2006

performance was awsome Landin! we had a great time.

Quick Reply: Friday August 18th - Release party