Mike (Pharoh)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Mike (Pharoh)

Since apparently you see my threads, I'm curious why perhaps you are not seeing my private messages. Or perhaps you are but are choosing not to reply to them

In any event, perhaps this thread might instigate a private message (that is if you don't lock/delete it)

In any event, still waiting to hear from you on the Progress items payment....
Old 06-26-2006

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about

You cannot believe someone didn't make a rim joke in the other thread, but at the same time I cannot believe you still choose to ignore this thread and not reply to private messages..
Old 07-01-2006

Canada Day bump for Mike. Hopefully one day he decides to answer somewhere - pm, thread, e-mail, phone ......... or maybe I'm hoping for too much.
Old 07-03-2006

Monday afternoon bump..

Also, to let you know, this has branched out to another section - http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=268610

Also letting Derek know - maybe it'll help get a response somehow...
Old 07-03-2006

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Mike this looks bad, at least explain yourself
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

SerialD is an unknown quantity at this point
Karumba I hope you get satisfaction soon, its just not right
Old 07-17-2006

Guess I shouldn't feel so bad you aren't answering private messages/thread when the last time you logged on Mike was - Last Activity: 6 Days Ago 01:48 AM

But not answering your phone and/or the messages left on your phone
Old 07-19-2006
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Look Karim it looks like your not going to see your money any more this just proves that Mike is a coward who takes things and then leaves what a douche

I remember a certain someone buying a stering wheel and well not getting is for like 7 months and only gave it to them after harrassing him for days on end he almost left for BC with that as well....

Mike you a ***** for not payin your debt
Old 07-19-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JDMspark009
Look Karim it looks like your not going to see your money any more this just proves that Mike is a coward who takes things and then leaves what a douche

I remember a certain someone buying a stering wheel and well not getting is for like 7 months and only gave it to them after harrassing him for days on end he almost left for BC with that as well....

Mike you a ***** for not payin your debt
The steering wheel was bought for a christmas present which was made clear to Mike around October and it was received around march or April. Well before he left for B.C. I had to just clerify that. BUT putting mike aside for a min I know of a few members on this site (no one from ottawa) who have bad reps and when you go to there trader rating there is only good marks. SO if people who have bad dealings with a person give them bad feedback, it would save people like Karumba. Mike did not receive bad trader rating for the wheel cause he was a friend and there was some special circumstances regarding the wheel. Plus he did agree to take 3 payments for the wheel when he did have an offer from someone else for the full amount. Instead he sold it taking payments cause he is a friend. I don't know the whole story regarding Karumba but I had to just clerify the whole leaving to B.C with the wheel. BUT you are right about the hounding. it was made clear to either refund the money or get the wheel.

Last edited by Tofast4me; 07-19-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-20-2006

Honestly Pierre, I moreso want an answer/a reply from Mike that anything right now.

The story behind this transaction is a little long-winded, so I'll try to describe.

The time when Mike stripped his car now (going to sell it) I noticed him selling his Progress set-up and thinking to myself - I should have done it. Basically asked him how much he sold it for and then let it be.

Months went by and then Mike wanted to rebuild his car. Through some chats, basically I brought up that I wasn't using my Progress items if he wanted to buy/take them off my hands. It was arranged that we'd meet up one day I was in Ottawa (which I put as a Saturday - that I drove up for a Honda-Tech meet). We meet, chatted, and then I let him take the Progress bundle (not taking any cash at that moment as he had none - due to being later in the month and he only getting paid at the beginning). This bundle included Progress rear sway package (except lower tie bar (as that was the only item installed on my car)), Progress adapter setup for DX/LX model, and full set of Grey's endlinks. A price was agreed on for everything, as he was going to resell the adapter setup to Landin. Landin did purchase it and gave Mike the money for it.

My intentions were to go up the next month's start, but unfortunately I did not make it. The proceeding month, I was able to make it/got stranded there due to my transmission - but Mike was a no show. Though it was not 100% confirmed to meet, was still discussed slightly with the others going to DKN (as I was supposed to). So then time went slowly on, I had less and less time/opportunities to make a worthwhile trip to Ottawa (and even if I had tried to make the effort) it seemed Mike usually had no funds or was busy/not going to be out at the meets.

With the idea of him moving across country, I moreso tried amping up the communications (ie to get the money), but the topic of the time basically was how the rear sway bar would not fit without the tie-bar. We basically went back and forth for a while, he moved in the process. So, to basically end things on going back and forth, I shipped him out the tie-bar (this was a little before Christmas). Since then, the only discussion I've seem to have with him was a slight one when there was the DNS propagation problem on the server (where he chose to just answer that part of my e-mail rather than the money issue). And thus it led to this thread's creation - as well as another (in Transaction feedback).

Like I said, a little long-winded and I probably rambled away too much. In any event, now you basically know. So, take it slowly but surely I guess...
Old 07-20-2006
Registered!!

SerialD is an unknown quantity at this point
Karumba, I know you were trying to talk to Derek as well concerning this, did anything come from that?
Old 07-20-2006

Nope... that discussion was moreso trying to figure out if an admin should be ignoring his private messages or not. Basically as an old moderator I know that to not be the case, so basically bringing it to light and trying to perhaps get him to step in - which I don't know if anything happened as well, no response from Mike so
Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I'm shocked that this is happening. Money's always a sketchy issue between 2 people, but from someone that we know - and trust, this should NOT be happening.

Give me an address, I'll have some boys in Van have a nice little chat with him, or maybe examine the blue civic in the driveway. You know what Abe says about asians, right?

Karumba, I hope you get your $ soon.
Old 07-25-2006
(¯`ˇ._.ˇ[ I.Į.E. BÕX ]ˇ._.ˇ´¯)

norek is on a distinguished road
sounds like Mike ain't coming back to Ottawa... how much does he owe you?
Old 07-25-2006

I'd imagine he'd go back to visit - if not at the least around Christmas to see his father (and come in through Ottawa airport). But time will only tell on that matter...

As for the amount, $250 - 50 of which he collected off someone else.
Old 07-25-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
2 bills. Ouch.
Old 07-25-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
yah thats really strange. I hope this gets resolved and we dont have harsh feelings towards other members/friends.