Dammit!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Dammit!

So as some of you know I've had this small exaust leak for a little while now...only under load however...

well last night on the way home from Kanata (on March Rd) I ran over a **** load of pumpkin bits that were spread across all 3 lanes....

Now my car sounds almost as bad as Jer's...haha.

going in today to get what I'm thinking is a new gasket or spring kit put in..I think it just came loose.
Old 11-01-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
hehe...

Myke, Karim, Rob, Pierre and Shandon (among a few others) viewed this and didn't reply...BITCHES! lol

ok...well the car got a new spring kit installed on the manifold. $30 later, all fixed
Old 11-01-2005
Registered!!

Shaneer is an unknown quantity at this point
Good To Hear That Its Fixed
Old 11-02-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
god dam pumpkins....that sucks but atleast its all good now...exhaust rattle is the worst!!
Old 11-02-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Big Baller L
god dam pumpkins....that sucks but atleast its all good now...exhaust rattle is the worst!!
my car sounded like an old rusted out pickup truck..lol. worst part was the fumes coming straight into the car....
Old 11-02-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Your exhaust leak was from the gasket (between the manifold and header??)

Anywho good thing you got her fixed Mike.
Old 11-02-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I saw it i just didnt care hehehe
Old 11-02-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by DnarahP
Your exhaust leak was from the gasket (between the manifold and header??)

Anywho good thing you got her fixed Mike.
no..the spring kit...one of the two was missing from the manifold
Old 11-02-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
lol, my exhaust fell completely off before too, i feel ya brotha, cept mine had more to do with me kicking it i think :S AND! it doesnt matter if i reply or not :P
Old 11-02-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pharoh
Myke, Karim, Rob, Pierre and Shandon (among a few others) viewed this and didn't reply...BITCHES! lol
Thats like saying I reply to many topics these days .. Heck my last post was a week ago in a dead thread/area. Just like saying that I haven't even spoken with, or seen, anyone here for a good while .. like you to discuss/finalize what was commented on early October (though the bar is off so that shouldn't be an issue right now, the issue as it stands for me is just finding the right timing to shoot up there, as it seems I'm working like a fool for peanuts more and more - another reason why I haven't shot by to say hello at a meet), nor spoken with Freddy and Marc - as I still owe them both and quite a bunch more things - like not having given my condolenses to Erik, or wishing Abe a good Eid al-Fitr (though technically that is tomorrow - to my knowledge)

On review of your message .. seems to be more of a friendlier tone than what I send back - but honestly.. it seems I'm becoming more and more bitter as the days go on so
Old 11-03-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Spoken like a true Quebecer

j/k
Old 11-04-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I love the sound of Jers car. Just to let you know it is supposed to sound like that.