May 7th Toronto, Whos in?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeBe J is an unknown quantity at this point
well I would be down but I don't have a "gen 7 civic" and I am not going to be the only outcast out there. If other people are willing to go and if I can convince Pierre I am down for TO....love that place....but I will only go if we make sure and celebrate Sheena's bday (Sunday) on Saturday night....( I didn't forget about you babes )
Old 04-11-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Guys c'mon this wasn't a thread about who wants to be in Gen7 or not. I'm in the club, I'm also part of this site. I like all, hate no one.

Basically I want to go down to Toronto b/c it's fun as hell, and I also want to hear what the reps have to say about the team.

Even if your not part of Gen7 you should still come.

So if people from Ottawa decide to go to Darknights, are you going to enter your cars, or are you going to just park in guest parking and walk around?

Something to talk about seeing as how I plan on entering my car with Gen7, I unfortunately don't want to be the only one from Ottawa entering my car.
Old 04-11-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by DnarahP

So if people from Ottawa decide to go to Darknights, are you going to enter your cars, or are you going to just park in guest parking and walk around?
I'm definetly going to enter but I won't be part of a group.
Old 04-11-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DnarahP
Basically I want to go down to Toronto b/c it's fun as hell, and I also want to hear what the reps have to say about the team.

Even if your not part of Gen7 you should still come.
Listen to this wise man

True, I own a 7th generation civic but I am not a part of Gen7 at this time, and doubt I will be. This trip is basically a chance just to go to Toronto and meet others. So we've expressed our opinions about the Gen7 team - what is done is done .. now let's get this cruise set-up so we have a good time

Try to remember that this meet is set up for:

Who: All those on www.7thgencivic.com and from there its up to you to JOIN gen 7 or not

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Trying to organize a list of Ottawa area :

In (driver):
- skiboard
- Shaneer
- Norek
- DnarahP + Sheena
- _Viper_ + Catwoman
- Whitehalf
- player

- Pharoh (probably already there - from Brantford)

?? - burnhard88
?? - Bebe J : needs to convice sparky009 and if party plans are made

In (passenger):
- tekgnosis
- NoiSe
- SuperFishy (possibly)

Out:
- Si2NV : already has plans for Chicago
- sparky009

Possiblities remain from:
- LilJoe
- Tofast4me
- Big Baller L
- FreddySI
- C.Holmes
and probably others that I cannot think of as of right now

Now I know I listed people has drivers, as I just assumed. Can always just go in other cars, but well point would be to see your car.

Lastly, Shaneer and Norek were wondering what the arrangements are... I am assuming a day trip (head down and back) - but this situation might not be the best for everyone. Especially not if there is a decision to go celebrate that evening for a special someone. So discussion should be opened
Old 04-11-2005

Well dinner for Sheena's birthday would be a great idea! but it would have to be an early one seeing as we wouldn't want to get back to Ottawa at like 2 am!

Anyways lets get the plans hammered out, and see who's going, and once we know for sure who IS going, than we can arrange a meeting place for departure, and a time.
Old 04-11-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
lol, I love how Karim always takes care of our poor organizational skills, and he's not even from Ottawa Good post man, now all that's left is for you biotches not to back out the last minute
Old 04-11-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Seriously...Karim, you're the man
Old 04-11-2005

skiboard is on a distinguished road
yeah man, we need you in weekely meets as well to get us organized to move. lol

So. this could be
2 days thing or 1 day thing
I am down for both.
so I guess when we get everybody in, we could plan out where we are going to sleep, eat, and party
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Honestly, I think it doesn't make sense for me to go up for just a single day ... thats 8 hours of driving ... might as well make it worth while. Hit the town with the gen7's from TO etc.
Old 04-11-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I must make something clear. I do not hate the people of gen7. I just hate the concept of that team
Old 04-11-2005

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Such kind words as always - glad I can help (don't know about the always part though ) but well, I have to do something to starve off this boredom of mine.

In any event, I'm flexible about staying the night or going back. Though may depend on any of the other MTLers that may/may not be going (don't want anyone driving back alone). Looks like FaZe is planning on attending so I'll try to get his opinion on things too. Perhaps this discussion could be opened up in a new thread/poll...
Old 04-11-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
ok people, u have to stop your bickering and bitching. Here is how its going down

Gen7 represents 7thgeneration owners. it is nice to have a team of one car kind, just like JCO and such.

Now because US ottawa crew is very close, and we are not prepared to distinguish between gen7 and non gen7 members. after talking to the reps. here is what we decided

all the ottawa crew is welcome to be part of gen7, even if u dont have a 7thgeneration. many people (like freddy , pierre or shandon) who dont have civics, are more of a contribution to the ottawa crew then the others and are just as important.

we are not making the doors open for all other cars to join, but the ottawa crew is too important to let the people we love out of the loop. and you will be part of gen7.

so gen7 or not, come along, and have some fun. isnt that what its all about ??
Old 04-13-2005

Bump ..
you guys know you want to stir on this trip and discuss it Friday

Remember - have to discuss, overnight trip or one day? If overnight, I'd say start looking into accomadations, as well - closer it gets, more expensive it gets.
Old 04-13-2005

Howard Johnson on Markham (10 min driving from Kennedy Commons), I believe it was $75 per night
well I can sleep in my car too haha
Old 04-14-2005

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
last couple road trips to TO I slept in the car in the back of a 7-11 parking lot. It was usually a late trip and we would arrive around 4-5 in the morning and just crash out.
hehe
Old 04-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Last time I went I supposed to crash at my mom's place for the night. She was in Ottawa so I got the keys from my aunt and uncle at like 11pm....well, turns out the locks were changed (mom forgot to tell me) and the keys I had were no good so I wound up driving home..lol. Guess I could have crashed in a hotel but whatever.
Old 04-14-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Yeah right when MOM changes the locks dude and doesn't tell you its because she wants you to stay the fawk out of her house..
bwahahahahahahahahaha....

A classic right there
bwahahahahahahaha
Old 04-14-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
Last time I went I supposed to crash at my mom's place for the night. She was in Ottawa so I got the keys from my aunt and uncle at like 11pm....well, turns out the locks were changed (mom forgot to tell me) and the keys I had were no good so I wound up driving home..lol. Guess I could have crashed in a hotel but whatever.
we really need an "owned" icon lol
Old 04-14-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Yeah Myke..

I guess he doesnt see the big picture yet

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

If I was your Mom loll I would have put a PWNED sign on the damn door

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 04-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Yeah Myke..

I guess he doesnt see the big picture yet

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

If I was your Mom loll I would have put a PWNED sign on the damn door

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
lol....you know what happens if I neg rep you??
Old 04-14-2005

Originally Posted by Pharoh
lol....you know what happens if I neg rep you??
muahahahahahahaha -100 points biatch...
Old 04-14-2005

Hey You called my baby Princess Laya lolllll

Ill call your mom and have her change the locks again Mike lolll
Old 04-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

she had the locks changed months before but forgot to give my aunt and uncle the new keys..lol.
Old 04-14-2005

Check Noise's new user title bwahahahaha
Old 04-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Check Noise's new user title bwahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-14-2005

LMAO!!!! It's ok, I got Catherine first!

go post in that "Change user title game" thread
Old 04-14-2005

You ****** need a new thread dedicated to each other ...

So Pharoh got by a forgetful mother .. at least he didn't get by a string of spaghetti

Okay, I think I'm done ranting ..

on if you must
Old 04-14-2005

Wow I got neg rep for this thread .....
lolll
Old 04-14-2005

Guys can we keep this thread ON TOPIC!?

Last summer I went to Toronto a total of 4 times. 3 of those time it was a 1 day deal, and believe me. they were all fun!

We all went once for a couple days (DKN6) and that was great... but expensive.

I'm only going for 1 day. Those of you who want to stay a second day go right ahead.

And whoever thinks it's a waste of time to go to TO for 1 day... your wrong And I'm speaking from experience
Old 04-17-2005

get back to topic
write your name or sig ID and bump it up on days you are interested in

1 day trip
Dnarahp
Skiboard

2 day trip
Skiboard

Quick Reply: May 7th Toronto, Whos in?