OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***

Aight Nuggets, its time to start the trash talking.
8 Days untill doomsday is here, and I just want to apologize in advance for all the GT4 nugget beatdowns that are going to occur within the next couple of weeks.

Anyways just wanted to post up to see who is buying the game and who wants to get together to do it up. I suggest that if we are going to be serious we gotta play the game right when it comes out. No advanced gaming allowed...no excuses for loosing....only nuggets

Holla Back

Last edited by Big Baller L; 02-15-2005 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-14-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
yes biathces lets do this up, Im ready to loose
Old 02-14-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Friday the 25th, 5 Pm. 4 playstations tvs and snacks.

Where we doing this
Old 02-14-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
Aight Nuggets, its time to start the trash talking.
8 Days untill doomsday is here, and I just want to apologize in advance for all the GT4 nugget beatdowns that are going to occur within the next couple of weeks.

Anyways just wanted to post up to see who is buying the game and who wants to get together to do it up. I suggest that if we are going to be serious we gotta play the game right when it comes out. No advanced gaming allowed...no excuses for loosing....only nuggets

Holla Back
Couple of weeks? How many times did you beat down on Halo2 ? I know I was there for once, and wasn't too much of a beatdown for some of us -if at all

I'm trying to think back.. trying to remember if Freddy got the leaked Jap GT4 version and was playing with that or not..

But well, how can you keep people from playing.. I mean its been too long of an anticipation Heck I know I've been running over GT3 waiting for it Though maybe I should go and buy/reserve my copy of GT4 today - as I don't doubt it'll get sold-out
Old 02-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
My copy is already pre-purchased (EB)...hehe.
Old 02-14-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Im lost again what the hell game is this?????

Im soooo out of the loop man
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by janlop
Couple of weeks? How many times did you beat down on Halo2 ? I know I was there for once, and wasn't too much of a beatdown for some of us -if at all

I'm trying to think back.. trying to remember if Freddy got the leaked Jap GT4 version and was playing with that or not..

But well, how can you keep people from playing.. I mean its been too long of an anticipation Heck I know I've been running over GT3 waiting for it Though maybe I should go and buy/reserve my copy of GT4 today - as I don't doubt it'll get sold-out
Hey now...i may not have beat down specific members...but lets recall what name was consistently on the top of the boards ahem...couch***side*couch*fx*couch*** You know i cant resist an excuse to trash talk! haha...im either setting myself up for a nice victory or a humiliating defeat

And i dont even play console shooters...now racing...this is a whole new bag of trashtalking. We can do it at my house depending on how many people want to come...we would have to play in the basement and there isnt a huge amount of room...pool table takes up alot of space.

Last edited by Big Baller L; 02-14-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-14-2005

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by _Viper_

I think the old man needs a beating

http://www.us.playstation.com/Conten...US-97328/Site/ - Official website ..

and well - here's some 7thgen threads about it -
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=195350 - release date with some info about game

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194979 - Opening Movie

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194372 - The cars of GT4
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by _Viper_

Yah thats not cool man...not cool at all Hes more concerned with his pepsi ad carrer than video games!
Old 02-14-2005

Hey now...i may not have beat down specific members...but lets recall what name was consistently on the top of the boards ahem...couch***side*couch*fx*couch*** You know i cant resist an excuse to trash talk! haha...im either setting myself up for a nice victory or a humiliating defeat

And i dont even play console shooters...now racing...this is a whole new bag of trashtalking. We can do it at my house depending on how many people want to come...we would have to play in the basement and there isnt a huge amount of room...pool table takes up alot of space.
Umm .. you, Shandon, and me were normally near the top IF you were to take me on in the game, you'd probably school my *** by a lap or so .. yes I'm not that great at GT, but I still enjoy playing it
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^thats right we held it down!! haha...im tryin to stirr up some competition...makes it much more fun when the **** starts moving Yah GT is such a hard game...but thats what i love about it...you can always be better!
P.s. if we played halo2 one on one you would prolly school my ***!
Old 02-14-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
never mind i was just kidding I know its a race car game .....lolll
Old 02-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
haha..i dun ever want to play Halo2 again..man I'm awful at that game
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^lol...thats some funny **** yah mike i got my copy on pre-order already also...still debating if i should splurge for the wheel...i dunno man its gonna be tough to decide....its pretty expensive and ****...ahhh.
Old 02-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

^lol...thats some funny **** yah mike i got my copy on pre-order already also...still debating if i should splurge for the wheel...i dunno man its gonna be tough to decide....its pretty expensive and ****...ahhh.
I'm not going to bother. I've never felt comfortable using a game wheel....just doesn't feel right. I use the damn arrows on the controller yo..lol.
Old 02-14-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Yeah that wheel is a waste IMO I tried it once on GT3 and the response was too slow. and the break pedals ...... you damned near have to break the plastic pedal to stop the car!

not worth the moolah.

it's too bad i traded in my PS2 for a cube. I had GT3 and all the Final Fantasy games. Landin ..... I'll woop you up good in GT4 and I don't even need to practice on it! Only reward you'll be gettin is a handfull of nuggets from moi! HOOLLAH!!!
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^ahh man...you dont even know sucka...lol
ive played with another wheel that wasnt desinged for the game and its sooo fun...like its so much better..and this one is made specifically for the game...i dunno i think it would be so rediculous to play with the wheel...ive heard good things also...so i dunno.
Old 02-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

yeah for me it's not the wheel...I know the new one is a great product...for me it's the positioning I guess. Unless I'm in a car I don't think it'll feel right.
Old 02-14-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
you guys are whiney little bitches.

i'm gonna own all yo asses...WITH a wheel. deal with it.
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^YES...thats the **** im talking about!!!!
Old 02-14-2005

Jim the only wheels you gonna see are the rear ones on my NSX BIOTCH! Deal with that!
Old 02-14-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
keyboards are for real racers?
Old 02-14-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
daymn landin... i'm sooo down... i'm gettin my copy on tuesday right after school... hehe... i'll rape all u nuggets hardcore...
Old 02-15-2005
Bobaganoosh!

I'm gettin reall pumped about this...it's only 7 days away!!
Old 02-15-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^YES!!! see this is what trashtalking does!! Man i cant wait...gonna be so fun...so we gotta pick a place to do it...once again we could do it here, but alot of people wont be able to see the television. If nobody else is willing to host it the I will do it...just gonna hafta get cozy thats all.
Old 02-15-2005
Bobaganoosh!

you want trashtalking? In that case I'm gonna have the party at my place and you clowns can all chill at Local's...no sense in crowding my pad just to get your collective asses kicked around by yours truly
Old 02-15-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pharoh
you want trashtalking? In that case I'm gonna have the party at my place and you clowns can all chill at Local's...no sense in crowding my pad just to get your collective asses kicked around by yours truly
Did you ask Kevin for permission lol
Old 02-15-2005

Lets have it at My place man I have all the room in the world......... Just an idea from me the noob
Old 02-15-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

dont matter to me...as long as all the talkers come out to STFU and get served like a nugget. Thats how its goin down...brb...im goin to mCdonalds to stock up on sweet n' sour sauce...bitches
Old 02-15-2005

Bring it

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***