OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
That must have been funny to see an almost 7 foot tall guy stand up bitting down on a nugget and start dancing like crazy
Mouhahahaha
Old 02-21-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by _Viper_
That must have been funny to see an almost 7 foot tall guy stand up bitting down on a nugget and start dancing like crazy
Mouhahahaha
It was awsome...we were laughing for about an hour and everything we reffered to in the game involved nuggets. like if we were playing a fighting game and we got a good combo it would me known as a "nugget combo" or if we played a racing game and we passed the other guy we would call it a "nugget maneuver"
Old 02-21-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Mcdees Nuggets Caryn.....Shesshhhh I bet you were thingking of my nuts wernt you.............
Ummmm I know its from Mcdonalds...but marc can you tell me where the saying came from, what started it. smart ***
Old 02-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
hahaha nice explanation andrew
but lets recap the games we played....need for speed (auto vs. manual)....Madden (nuggetty) AND Soccer...(bicycle kick from half nugget flip) and you beat me at rocky
lets not forget the details boyee!!
Old 02-21-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Ummmm I know its from Mcdonalds...but marc can you tell me where the saying came from, what started it. smart ***
I posted the whole story just for you

Landin: stop fooling yourself man! you were gonna get the 6 peice but I robbed you of all dem nuggets!!!
Old 02-21-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
NUGGET FIGHT!! Don't spill any mayonaise though
Old 02-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I may not be able to even pick my copy up until March 7th. I'm planning on going to Brantford for a week this coming Friday....
Old 02-21-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Mike so what do we do man..Cant have it if your not there dude..I really want to see you get your *** kicked man ROLF
Old 02-21-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
^ Viper it's ROFL not ROLF

Rolling On Floor Laughing, not Rolling On Laughing Floor
Old 02-21-2005

_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough
Oooppppsssss thats what it means Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
andrew i got witnesses man....where the hell is betty boob when I need her...lol
Old 02-22-2005

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Got a call from EB games telling me to come pick it up at 5:00!
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
where's my call??? haha
Old 02-22-2005

Originally Posted by Pharoh
where's my call??? haha
Which one did you order from? I know that the EB in Orleans always gets theirs first...dunno why but everytime i ordered from them they always seem o be ahead of everybody else...anyways I'm leaving now to get that shizz!
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Si2NV
Which one did you order from? I know that the EB in Orleans always gets theirs first...dunno why but everytime i ordered from them they always seem o be ahead of everybody else...anyways I'm leaving now to get that shizz!
I ordered from "Little Somalia" (Bayshore)
Old 02-22-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

OHHH SNAP NUGGETS!!!! DOOMSDAY IS HERE!!!!
SIDE-FX is holding the **** right now!!!! dont even trip...its over for yall!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH gotta go play
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

I don't think I'll have mine til the 7th for realz...I have too much to do this week and then I'm gone for the week after.
Old 02-22-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Mike there is ALWAYS time for GT4. Don't be a NUGGET!
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

well they haven't even called me yet...lol
Old 02-22-2005

How does that make you feel???

Why don't you show some initiative and call them
Old 02-22-2005

So whats going on I want to know where and when is this being held?????

Just wondering if you guys still want to beat each other....up...

Ill Probably fix up a prize of some sort...
Maybe sme nude shots of me or something...Bwahahahaha just kidding
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by DnarahP
How does that make you feel???

Why don't you show some initiative and call them

Lol...they actually called me as I was writing that reply..lol
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

BettyBoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
andrew i got witnesses man....where the hell is betty boob when I need her...lol

She's right here
What u need my witnessing for - Andrew's losing spree

( j.k babe - u did good )
Old 02-23-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm down anyplace, anytime... except for today... because i'm sick...
Old 02-23-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I will be going into this with no practice what so ever and you all are going down eat my dust and hand over dem nuggets
Old 02-23-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ahh man i cant wait to put you guys down, its gonna be great fun!!!
aight so marc's house at friday it is, unless anyone else wants to do it someplace else.
What time do you want us over......make a new thread cuz this one is already filled with 6 pages of trashtalking!! YEYE
Old 02-23-2005

Well as luck would have it, it's Sheena's friends fiance's birthday on Saturday, so we have made plans to go out for dinner with them Friday evening. I also have to work at 5 am on Saturday

You guys will have to beat my nugget a bit later on. I'm sure we have another gaming night!
Old 02-23-2005

Ok so where and when is what I want to know....

My Place free beer and its a bit like freedy's place so there's alot of room plus a surround system etc etc...

Let me know Guy's
Old 02-23-2005
Bobaganoosh!

should be getting my copy tomorrow night
Old 02-23-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Julian got his copy last night. It is amazing

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***