OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
The new wheel is comming out soon and it's supposed to be crazy expensive and very realistic....a huge improvement from the GT3 wheel when it comes to reaction, sensativity and control! I'd have to try it out before buying it though because the one for GT3 sucked pecker.

as for schooling all you bitches...I'm down like a quarter pound...with cheese...hold the mustard...I'll have some chicken selects too (nuggets are for little females).
Old 02-16-2005

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
nuggets eh, make mine with honey mustard. and I'll eat them after I school y'all and I'm waiting for you to limp your busted car across the finish line....
Old 02-16-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
yes more trashtalking....fuel for the fire!!! HOLLA
yo jim has the wheel...but hes to gay to test it out for me and tell me if its good. Another member on 7thgen HAWK has is and he said its awesome...we shall see soon!!
Old 02-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'll kick all your asses ANALOGUE style...hehe. I've shown before that I dominate and I'll do it again...hehe.

I played Mani's bro one time....I didn't even own the damn game back then...I schooled his *** after having not played for over a year. It's all over people....bring white towels.
Old 02-16-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
I'll kick all your asses ANALOGUE style...hehe. I've shown before that I dominate and I'll do it again...hehe.

I played Mani's bro one time....I didn't even own the damn game back then...I schooled his *** after having not played for over a year. It's all over people....bring white towels.
OMG Ill pay just to see that..Hey if you guys do it at my House Ill buy the beer ...OK???????????????????
Old 02-16-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by _Viper_
OMG Ill pay just to see that..Hey if you guys do it at my House Ill buy the beer ...OK???????????????????
you had me at beer!
Old 02-16-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
well ill buy one kind only so what will it be

Coors Light On ice or?????????????

Hey there is also a massage room at my place so maybe the girls can have fun with that while the Men Play.

We have plenty of OIL

Last edited by _Viper_; 02-16-2005 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-16-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Marc's House It Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
aight well lets pick a time and date. Do we want to have it on the 23rd? which is wednesday at night? Or do we want to wait till friday. I know i cant get my copy till wednesday anyways, but do we want to have a chance to play it a bit or we wanna go straight outta the gate?
Old 02-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
aight well lets pick a time and date. Do we want to have it on the 23rd? which is wednesday at night? Or do we want to wait till friday. I know i cant get my copy till wednesday anyways, but do we want to have a chance to play it a bit or we wanna go straight outta the gate?

I say we all get a week to try it out.
Old 02-16-2005

Deffinately a Friday night for Sure that way we can party and not worry about working welll for most of us anyways.....So if you guys get it wednesday for the diehard fans it will give you two days to pactice I guess.....
Old 02-16-2005

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I say we all get a week to try it out.
2 Days Max That way no one can be on it forever..

BTW why do you need a week ????

Aren't you the pro here??????
Old 02-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by _Viper_
2 Days Max That way no one can be on it forever..

BTW why do you need a week ????

Aren't you the pro here??????
I won't be home hardly at all to play it as it is..lol.
Old 02-16-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i dont have a ps2, so it will be my first time, and i suck at video games, so no nuggets from me.

next week is reading week, so anyone in university is off. so we can do this any day. Or maybe Several days
Old 02-17-2005

So how many people want to do this BTW??????
and who's place is it going to be .....?????

talked to Catherine about it last night and she was like super sounds like alot of fun...Its a great way to maybe make it almost like a first meet up before spring yesssssssssss sping is near..

It inspired to create this POEM...

Spring has Sprung the grass has riz i wounder where the Party Is....????
Old 02-17-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Im down like donkey kong but make sure to bring the nuggets cause I have never played gt2 or 3 but i will still kick all your asses i will take the 72 civic and rape you in your skyline and Capt Binary your going down in your STI I will serve you a side of exhaust fumes with the dirt from the rooster tails my 72 civic serves you up....
Old 02-17-2005

Wow harsh words from a guy who drives an Alero
Just Kidding Pierre hmmmm Ill start taking bets if you want................

Originally Posted by sparky009
Im down like donkey kong but make sure to bring the nuggets cause I have never played gt2 or 3 but i will still kick all your asses i will take the 72 civic and rape you in your skyline and Capt Binary your going down in your STI I will serve you a side of exhaust fumes with the dirt from the rooster tails my 72 civic serves you up....
Old 02-17-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight 2 days sounds good 2 me. I really hope all this trashtalking pays off! i wanna see some serious competition folks! All i know is that half of the fools trashtalkin are going down...im not even worried
Doomsday in 9 days....andrew call the national guard...cuz nuggets are gonna get destroyed
Old 02-17-2005

aight 2 days sounds good 2 me. I really hope all this trashtalking pays off! i wanna see some serious competition folks! All i know is that half of the fools trashtalkin are going down...im not even worried
Doomsday in 9 days....andrew call the national guard...cuz nuggets are gonna get destroyed
ROLF
mmmmmmmmm nuggets
Old 02-18-2005
JdMsPark009

My Alero will kick your civics *** all over town so I wont even talk tree huggin hippie
Old 02-18-2005

My Alero will kick your civics *** all over town so I wont even talk tree huggin hippie

Mohahahahahaha thanks Pierre
Old 02-18-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Ya but it costs you alot more to do it
Old 02-21-2005
JdMsPark009

SO I guess 1 more day then I alll starts the count down is on you are all going down
Old 02-21-2005

everytime I look at my pre-order receipt I get excited!
Old 02-21-2005

So where do you guys want to have this event......
If its at my place I have to make sure to reserve the coors light truck cuz Pierre is gonna be there ROLF
Old 02-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

haha...dont matter to me...as long as the nuggets jump out the box and come out to play!!
YAY ONE MORE DAY.....AHHHHH SOOO CLOSE!!!!
Old 02-21-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
OK so I'll be the idiot to ask. Cause I know some of you are being puss1es and not asking. What the hell is a nugget
Old 02-21-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
haha...dont matter to me...as long as the nuggets jump out the box and come out to play!!
YAY ONE MORE DAY.....AHHHHH SOOO CLOSE!!!!
Not to burst any bubbles or anything.. but technically its TWO more days for us Canadians. Apparently its Feb 22 for US release, and Feb 23 for Canadian release .. or so I've been told by EB and another video-game store (Microplay). Though they "might" have their shipments by about 7pm - it isn't confirmed though ..
Old 02-21-2005

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
OK so I'll be the idiot to ask. Cause I know some of you are being puss1es and not asking. What the hell is a nugget
Mcdees Nuggets Caryn.....Shesshhhh I bet you were thingking of my nuts wernt you.............
Old 02-21-2005

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Alot of people aren't pussies they were just their when the nugget challenge was born.

There is a story behind it. about a year ago me and Landin were talking garbage about who is better at video games. We ended up playing PS2 and while we were playing we got hungry and got McDonalds and of course we got nuggets. Well it ends up Landin won at 'ONE' game (he cheated) and he got up and said " LIKE A ****IN' NUGGET!" then he took a big bite out of it and started dancing. As Landin started to dance we all laughed really hard. So now whenever we talk about challenging each other in video games we mention nuggets!

Last edited by Si2NV; 02-21-2005 at 01:20 PM.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Ottawa GT4 Nuggets Thread***7 Days***