Let's Talk about Landin (aka Side FX)

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Talking Let's Talk about Landin (aka Side FX)

I can't believe how intense his performance was tonight at the show. I didn't see one single sign of nervousness from him at all. Straight up jacked the show from everyone else!

D00d...if you're thinkin about spending the grand you won on recording time that would be wise, unless someone offered you the studio time already after seein you show....Figure DJ Jazzy Jeff must have had some people in the house with Ebony and Ivory.

again...your lyrics are amazing and your energy was insane!

Proud of you bro!
Old 10-17-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by Pharoh
D00d...if you're thinkin about spending the grand you won on recording time that would be wise, unless someone offered you the studio time already after seein you show....Figure DJ Jazzy Jeff must have had some people in the house with Ebony and Ivory.
i agree... come fly to cali and get signed with a record company.... buy a studio and your set! oh,... and bring Mike with you! : )
Old 10-17-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
thank you guys so much...u dont even undersyand how amazing it was for me...i cant even explain it!
thanks again and much love to everyone...i love each and every one of you
Old 10-17-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Come to Mississauga, I'll drop 16's on the 12's n you can spit off the top. Bring your own booze, I'm poor.
Old 10-17-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
sorry i missed it man! but i'm sure there will be others!
Old 10-17-2004
(¯`·._.·[ I.Ç.E. BÕX ]·._.·´¯)

norek is on a distinguished road
A G! WTF dude, why didn't you tell me you were gona take home the prize?!

Congrats!
Old 10-17-2004
Banned

williewrx is an unknown quantity at this point
Impressive...

Landen:

Very impressive Landen

You did an outstanding job all the way through.

I really liked the suit, and the fact that you held yourself respectable on the stage.(That other free-styling moron who swore too much to try to get the response from the crowd is stuff I just can't stand ). Your vocals and timings in presentation was also just BANG ON, baby.

A well-deserved win Landen, Congratulations!!
Spend the cash wisely!

Kevin
Old 10-17-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Landin it is like I said in the other post great job last night you had it on lock down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is like mike said take the cash give Fat Dog studios a call and tellem you won the 5 min of fame and you want to record a awesome demo.............

The suit dude the suit was on fire and the most slick thing was you giveing you last CD to Jazzy Jeff..............

Great job dude keep up the good work and in no time I wil be stealin all your **** off Kaza cause well I will never buy a CD at HMV............
Old 10-17-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Yeah Landin, I can't believe how off the hook you were..Wow..I knew you had mad talent but **** son... I'm so proud of you too..You did an amazing job!! I love you Landin!! *screams* Wooooooot! Haha..I'm there at every show for ya man!
Old 10-17-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
omg guys...thank everyone soo much....the support ive recieved from all of you is unbelievable. I cant begin to explain how much its helped me. Maybe i should express it in a song! Honestly no word of a lie that was the best 5 minutes of my life. I wish i could have gone longer and done all my songs, but "my chance appeared, but i didnt fear to grasp, my goals of people hearing rap with class"

Thank you all SOOO much (even those that didnt make it), cuz everyone of you has inspired me. If u broke me down into small pieces i would only be small parts of the amazing people around me put together to form a person.

SIDE-FX 4 Life
Old 10-17-2004
Registered!!

BeBe J is an unknown quantity at this point
Landin you are too cute!!!!

We may be the people that inspire you but remember that inspiration can only go so far for you are the one that takes that inspiration and make it into some amazing beats and lyrics......if you keep on coming up with rhythms and performances like that I will be more than happy to inspire you as long as I can!!!!

Keep up the amazing work!!!!
Old 10-17-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
omg guys...thank everyone soo much....the support ive recieved from all of you is unbelievable. I cant begin to explain how much its helped me. Maybe i should express it in a song! Honestly no word of a lie that was the best 5 minutes of my life. I wish i could have gone longer and done all my songs, but "my chance appeared, but i didnt fear to grasp, my goals of people hearing rap with class"

Thank you all SOOO much (even those that didnt make it), cuz everyone of you has inspired me. If u broke me down into small pieces i would only be small parts of the amazing people around me put together to form a person.

SIDE-FX 4 Life

Aww..your so sweet Landin!! We love you and we'll continue to support you no matter what man. I'm glad I got a chance to see you live, it was amazing..There are no words to express how amazing it was..I better get your autograph Haha..
Old 10-17-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Landin, I told you you had talent from the start when you sent me one of your first songs over MSN!...dude I knew you we were gonna take the $1000...you were incredible!
Old 10-17-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
K so now that Landin is famous I WANT MY CD BACK. You all know what cd I'm talking about. The one someone (cough Andew) borrowed.

No really Landin I told you you were great when I heard your first CD. Again Landin I am so proud of you. You were amazing. You blew so many people out of the water. We all knew you were good but **** you stole the show last night.

So one more thing. Everyone is saying use the money for recording time. So wanna hear my 2 cents?

Hookers and Beer
Old 10-17-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Landin... ... ... Congatulations bud, Sorry we couldn't make it out, but we were thinking of you! So glad to hear you stole the show, and took the prize! We knew yo'd do well. Your lyrics flow so well, and they actually hold meaning. Let us know what you decide to do with the cash

Also, can I get your photograph on your cd?

So who taped it?
Old 10-17-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
Couldnt think of world anything better, it was A M A Z I N G
Old 10-17-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Landin, congrats man, i am soo happy for you, You already know what i think about your music, its absolutly amazing, i never doubted you, although i did at one point doubt peoples tastes, but i guess as u said in yur song, "people will accept change when ready" and i think people are ready for you, people are ready for a new age of Rap, the Side FX is here to stay, i cant wait to see your get huge.

\I appologies again that i wasent able to come, i am sooo angry that i couldnt make it, i was so excited and been planning for this for weeks, but i guess i wasent meant to witness the unleash of landin furry on the rap industry. Next time i will be there fo sho.

Dude, i was soo happy for you when i heard the news last night, i started dancing and running around with excitment, i ran upstairs to tell my sis (who loves your music too), congrats homie, keep the good work up.

I think its time for an after party, let do something in celebration tonight
Old 10-17-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

thank you guys soooooooooo much!!
hands down one of the best nights of my life....forshure...that one is gunna be hard to beat!!! Once again you guys are the best, and no matter what i will always remember yall!! even if i trade in the civic for an evo

We should definately plan another night when we can all go out and have som fun, cuz i dont think anyone had a bad time...atleast i didnt see anyone having a bad time!

Thanks one more time, and i hope everyone enjoyed the show!
Old 10-17-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
i agree... come fly to cali and get signed with a record company.... buy a studio and your set! oh,... and bring Mike with you! : )
no need, I'll already be there baby.
Old 10-17-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
wtf am i missing.........hey landin hit me up and lemme know
Old 10-17-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^ill post up a vid in a bit!! and some pictures when i can find space to host em!
I was rapping at a bar, in a contest called 5 minutes of fame! 10 other performances...i went first...i won...place went nuts....peeps got crunk and had an amazing time!! haha
Old 10-17-2004
Bobaganoosh!

bro, I'll host the pics......how big is the vid? if it's huge, get Abe to host it on the GenSeven site and link 'er.
Old 10-17-2004
VtecViXen

no need, I'll already be there baby.
oh i shouldve known...... lol, landin's gonna be famous!
Old 10-17-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yeah mike imma give abe a cd with all the pictures on it...so i can hook u up also if u want one!
Old 10-18-2004

Hotness...Phenomenol!! I can't wait to hear more from you man! yay!
Old 10-18-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
bro, I'll host the pics......how big is the vid? if it's huge, get Abe to host it on the GenSeven site and link 'er.
Mike you already have the pics. They are still on my camera which you still have.
Old 10-18-2004
MIR
~Your Favourite CiViC GiRL~

MIR is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish i coulda been there too! must have been an amazing experience and so fun to watch! Congrats Landin on the great performance! Looks like you may have a future in this bizzz! I still listen to ur cd whenever im not studying!
Old 10-18-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Mike you already have the pics. They are still on my camera which you still have.
ah ha.... thank you btw!
Old 10-18-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
ah ha.... thank you btw!
^^

Caryn: I can get the pics off it tonight and host them here. the video's I think are too large to hold so....

Abe: if its possible, can the vid be hosted on the GenSeven site?
Old 10-18-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Mir: thanks alot! I hope you like the cd!!
Mike: im giving abe a cd with all the pics/vids on it, so he can load up da movies! If you can host the pics on 7thgen that would be pretty slick!

Quick Reply: Let's Talk about Landin (aka Side FX)