Let's Talk about Landin (aka Side FX)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^yah that aint cool yo!! haha...i got dealt with from the trunk son haha
man i wish i had a video of the whole thing...the 30 sec clip is sick...ive watched it like 20 times! haha
Old 10-19-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
Hahaha..I gotta post the pic of Landin taking it in the *** with the snow brush from Pierre, eh? Hahaha..Among Andrew and Pierre sliding down the street on that skateboard Haha..I'll post them later today..
The LUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post 'em up!
Old 10-19-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
hahaha yeah I wanna see these pics now.... post em! Dooooooo itttttttt
Old 10-19-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
hey no **** snowbrush pictures on here! hahaha....friggin pierre! hahaha!
dayum camera snipers....never even see the **** comming! haha

Haha yeah..It's funny shiet.. Gotta love it..And maybe I may save you from your embarassment..But that **** will come up again when your famous
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^hahah fine...ill make sure to snag a pic of you're *** the next time ur here...payback is a biatch biatch! haha
SFX styles
Old 10-19-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^hahah fine...ill make sure to snag a pic of you're *** the next time ur here...payback is a biatch biatch! haha
SFX styles

There ain't much there sweetheart so be my guest and take pics as much as you want..I'll even pose for you haha..:P
aZN styLe
Old 10-19-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
so when are we gona see that video and those "other" pics of landin? he he
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i dunno abe is gunna host the vid so were just waiting on him....the sound quality isnt the best, but its all good!!
Old 10-19-2004

^^wow, how do you find out who has the most reputation points? Landin is certainly a contender!!!
Old 10-19-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i need rep
Old 10-19-2004

gime back the points you stole from me and we'll talk :P he he
Old 10-19-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FreddySi
^^wow, how do you find out who has the most reputation points? Landin is certainly a contender!!!

not even close.

there's something wrong with it and others have a **** load more.
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^yah i know mine just jumped up out of nowhere!! hahaha i was like sweet!
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight well i was surfing the net today and i found this pic online!
http://www.whatsthedeal.ca/gallery/5...of-Fame?page=3
its on a local site dedicated to music and ****! tell me whut u think!
Old 10-19-2004

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of

haha that's a sick picture Landin!!
Old 10-19-2004

don't know about the Landin pic...
but i did see some nice Amanda pics!!!

he he, just playin, i left a comment under your pic, Landin!
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^nice i juss read it!!! yah the pic is pimp!!!
side-fx sayin "YOU"
Old 10-19-2004

he he, did you drink the whole bottle?
Old 10-19-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^naw...i dont even know what happend to it!! i was soo ****ed!! i chugged a good deal of it tho!
Old 10-19-2004

Nice! he he! were as ****ed up as i was the night before? he he
Old 10-26-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FreddySi
Nice! he he! were as ****ed up as i was the night before? he he

when is the next performance bro!?
Old 10-26-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^probably sometime in november if everything goes according to plan!
i will forshure update everyone with news!!
Old 10-27-2004

Sweet..Maybe I can try and make a trip down depending on what car I have available lolz.. I'm there for you Landin!
Old 10-27-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^hahah sweet! dooo it up! im just waiting on the guy to get in contact with me....he doest seem to have his **** organized...kinda weak! But we shall see!
Old 10-27-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I love that pic Landin. I think John should start using that pic for his "you" posts.
Old 10-27-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
dayum, just had to leave a comment for that dance team hehehehe

fek was that chick ever hot!

but, as always, Baller is hotter hehehe That's a sweet pic!
Old 11-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Update: wel guys just though id update you on side-fx. NExt performance is on december 11th at le skratch. Im performing that night but not in the competition. Ill be judging the competitors also with ebony and ivory. There is gunna be xbox's set-up to play, and were having a SLAM DUNK COMPETITION....INSIDE le skratch...let me say it again...INSIDE! Its going to be nuts...tickets are 10 bux advance, and this party is going to be stupid...i cant wait. I will most likely get some tickets from Trevor Mason (DJ Mace from 89.9) since im working for him, and then i can get them to you guys!

P.S. the flyers are being printed soon and side fx will most likely be on the flyers and such. Just though id let you guys know cuz i was super excited when he told me that!!

My website should be finished by the end of the month, so juzt stay alert for the release of sidefx.ca

Also i got some recording done at a friends house with his expensive equipment, so ill have better quality tracks for everyone soon...if u just hook me up with a cd i can burn yah one. Ive already bought and given out like 100 cds, so i gotta calm down a bit! haha!
Old 11-12-2004

Man that's fuken amazing!!!! Wow, good job bro.. hope it all works out for u

Ummmm I have exams during that period, but I'll definitely try to come out.. When are a gonna be distributing the tickets?
Old 11-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^not sure...i wil update this thread when i get more info...yah i have an exam on dec 11th too...sucks ***!
Old 11-12-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
exams, bah. who cares?

I'll be comin, and probably bringing more people this time too. It was fun last time...gonna be a lot more fun for YOU this time, seeing as you don't have the pressure of competing! good ish, bro!

Quick Reply: Let's Talk about Landin (aka Side FX)