Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Dezod 1 Day Moving Sale!

Old 06-06-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Dezod 1 Day Moving Sale!

Tons of parts on sale! HKS, Crower, Dezod parts etc....

So come and visit to see what we can help you out with.

www.dezod.com
www.dezodmotorsports.com
Old 06-09-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Dezod 1 Day Moving Sale!

Crower cams used to be on sale for the longest time for 319, I was expecting the sale would make them go lower, but now they are 385?
Old 06-12-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

^agreed
Old 06-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

i still need that k & n filter mine has a hole in it :-(
Old 06-13-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Crower cams used to be on sale for the longest time for 319, I was expecting the sale would make them go lower, but now they are 385?

All remaining in stock cams here for $319
http://www.dezod.com/cat_7thgen.cfm

Also, I would not expect ANY lower than $319 delivered on these. So get them while this price lasts.
Old 06-13-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Hmm, i'm still not sure what i'm going to do. Think I might go NA, or maybe sell my soul. We'll see- but you'll be hearing from me soon I bet.
Old 06-14-2007
7thgen Power Maker

ok. Lemme know!!!!
Old 07-08-2007
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2007
Premium Member

Why are you bumping a 1 day moving sale, wasnt that day up 4 weeks ago?
Old 07-09-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Why are you bumping a 1 day moving sale, wasnt that day up 4 weeks ago?
It should been up weeks ago, but someone on our side entered a month long ending date for the sale. It worked out for the better though! You received a kick *** price on your cam and vs&r!
Old 07-09-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura about

I Want To Buy Pistons,rods,sleeves, What Can You Do For Me On A Price? Keep In Mind, I Have Price Shopped Around . I Have Been Hesitent To Buy ,yet Due To Pricing. I Have The Money. But Trying To Get More For The Money.i Have Priced Shopped At Race Engineering And They Are Cheaper By 75 Dollars . For Pistons And Rods. I Do Not See Sleeves On Your Web Site . Do You Sell Them?
Please Respond , So I Can Make My Decision,thank You..
My Goal Is 350 Whp. Do You Think I Will Even Need Engine Sleeves ?
Old 07-09-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by ST8RACE
I Want To Buy Pistons,rods,sleeves, What Can You Do For Me On A Price? Keep In Mind, I Have Price Shopped Around . I Have Been Hesitent To Buy ,yet Due To Pricing. I Have The Money. But Trying To Get More For The Money.i Have Priced Shopped At Race Engineering And They Are Cheaper By 75 Dollars . For Pistons And Rods. I Do Not See Sleeves On Your Web Site . Do You Sell Them?
Please Respond , So I Can Make My Decision,thank You..
My Goal Is 350 Whp. Do You Think I Will Even Need Engine Sleeves ?
We do not carry sleeves for the D17, however you can purchase them from Darton directly if you want. I do think, however that they are overkill for 350whp.

As far as pistons as rods, RE does not include rings, which they sell seperately for the pistons and their pricing and ours on the Crower rods are identical. Our price for the pistons includes wrist pins, rings, locks and pistons.

I think it's more of 6 of one and half dozen of another. I do have Crower rods on the shelf, and can get them out the same or next day.

Last edited by dezod; 07-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-10-2007
Premium Member

Originally Posted by dezod
It should been up weeks ago, but someone on our side entered a month long ending date for the sale. It worked out for the better though! You received a kick *** price on your cam and vs&r!
Damn right. I was on the site last night and was like wow, still on sale. Made a transfer, placed the order, and you should be shipping these out today!

for Dezod price matching for me.
Old 07-10-2007
Premium Member

Whats up with the maxi light rods- any word on use for a full NA setup?
Old 07-11-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Whats up with the maxi light rods- any word on use for a full NA setup?
Special order for us, but that is what they are made for: ALL MOTOR.