Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

Mods Lock This.

Old 10-01-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Mods Lock This.

I am looking to get a slight drop. I need something in the 1.25 to 1.5 inch range. This 3 inch drop bullshit is messing up my car. Hit me up with what you have. I need asap.

Last edited by 2k2civ34; 10-26-2005 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
bump I need a new drop
Old 10-02-2005
i5r
Registered!!

i5r is an unknown quantity at this point
testing forsale: tein s tech $190USD obo

same reason why im getting ride of them i want new drop, and maybe coilovers,
Old 10-02-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Too much. I want something around $75 to $100
Old 10-03-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Bump I still need something.
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
i got sum, brand new in box, but i really dont know the drop on it, i'll try to find out
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Sup dude, I am selling my tein S-tek's too... they're still on my car. Check my sig and PM me if interested
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
BTW they drop around 1.3-1.5 I think. Really good quality springs
Old 10-13-2005
Registered!!

shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
I've got skunk 2 springs for sale, let me know if your interested.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

7thGen_pikil is an unknown quantity at this point
I got stock springs for sale, can be cut to your desired height, let me know, thanks!
Old 10-26-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by 7thGen_pikil
I got stock springs for sale, can be cut to your desired height, let me know, thanks!
Umm wow cutting springs is for cheap n00b ricers. Go ahead and cut them yourself and put them on your ride...
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

first off, i hope your not calling me a n00b, let alone a ricer, second off they are already on my car UN-CUT... im trying to get new ones, so i decided to maybe help you out since you needed them 'asap' - next time i wont offer to help YOU.... dont be such a smart ***
Old 10-26-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by 7thGen_pikil
first off, i hope your not calling me a n00b, let alone a ricer, second off they are already on my car UN-CUT... im trying to get new ones, so i decided to maybe help you out since you needed them 'asap' - next time i wont offer to help YOU.... dont be such a smart ***
Yes first off I did call you a n00b, you bumped a week old thread. 2nd cutting springs is the worst thing you can do, trying searching and see how bad it is. 3rd I am returning to stock so my mom can drive my car, so this thread is worth less.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

OMG, a week old thread... im sure people out there on this site dont have time to get on every ****ing day like some people on here, cough... i was just trying to help a ***** out, but no, you gotta attack me with some 'n00b' **** and you dont even know me, hah! hope you find some stock parts, cuss you aint gettin any from me....

if you start a fuking thread, try closing it 'n00b' - people offering you **** and you cant even respond by saying your not interested or its not needed anymore, instead you gotta degrade... thats fuking newbish