Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

another question

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about
another question

hey everyone on here. i got a question. i know you can swap in a k20 or k24 i was wondering if there was any other options? i mean like swapping in the accords v6 or something crazy like that? also if it wouldnt be any problems putting down the series. cause i dont know too much about what they are. thanks
Old 02-01-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: another question

Anything is possible, really.. But money becomes the limiting factor...
Old 02-01-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

yea if u had the money and commitment u could swap a j series engine in
Old 02-01-2011
teknotic

teknotic is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know where i can ask my own question so im going to ask it here lol i have a 93 civic coupe and i have an LS in it i need to know what kind of ecu and internals are best for it
Old 02-01-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by teknotic
i dont know where i can ask my own question so im going to ask it here lol i have a 93 civic coupe and i have an LS in it i need to know what kind of ecu and internals are best for it
Go to the create thread button to make a place where you can ask questions.

There isn't a straight forward answer to your question.
Old 02-01-2011
teknotic

i cant find it lol
Old 02-01-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

click on new thread button

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/184-1st-5th-gen
Old 02-01-2011
teknotic

no clue bro
Old 02-01-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol click that link, then scroll down the page a bit. its near the top and says "new thread" click that and it takes you to a new page to post your own thread.
Old 02-01-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teknotic
either gearbox's link, or this one will take you straight to a new thread in the correct forum
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/n...ewthread&f=241
Old 02-01-2011
teknotic

o got it lol thnx alot
Old 02-02-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,449 Likes on 1,203 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cmiller_01ex
hey everyone on here. i got a question. i know you can swap in a k20 or k24 i was wondering if there was any other options? i mean like swapping in the accords v6 or something crazy like that? also if it wouldnt be any problems putting down the series. cause i dont know too much about what they are. thanks
search net for civelle or cibaru, there are plenty in youtube
or you could just go to a magazine stand and buy some honda tuning magazine, there was one last year with 4 or more J-series engine.
you are in the internet driving a keyboard is easier than driving a car
Old 02-02-2011
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about

lol i was looking into keepin it more honda then anything. but i have thought about the subaru sti motor.lol and making it all wheel drive.