Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

emjay's Dezod D17 kit in action

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
emjay's Dezod D17 kit in action

Edited by request of emjay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MI6rN3K4U

Tuned by Dynamotorsports.ca

Notice the speed-o shot on it.

Last edited by dezod; 01-19-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-15-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Re: Dezod D17 kit in action w/ K PRO & AEM FIC

sick there both EL's
Old 09-15-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

What are the final numbers? Hard to tell from the video. Nice work though @ only 6PSI.
Old 09-15-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

awsome
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

nice vids... numbers also?
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

knight_321 has a spectacular aura aboutknight_321 has a spectacular aura about

the 1st 1 looked like it put out 180
Old 09-16-2008
Registered!!

civcspool will become famous soon enoughcivcspool will become famous soon enough

its the same car... ask emjay about the numbers i dont want to post it..
Old 09-16-2008
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by civcspool
its the same car... ask emjay about the numbers i dont want to post it..
Yeah I do not know the #s, but I know who the owner is and did not want to post his #s if he did not want us to. Some people are weird like that.
Old 09-16-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

dezod that was me .. why did u post that video and I WAs GOING TO MAKE A THREAD and im not hiding the numbers, its jus for the site, for locals not to see .. the forums can know .. ill post the dyno later this week

Last edited by emjay; 09-16-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-16-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

how did u come across that vid, i only got my car back 2 days ago the dash isn't even in and u have my vid up haha
Old 09-16-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by emjay
how did u come across that vid, i only got my car back 2 days ago the dash isn't even in and u have my vid up haha
Enrique here found the video while he was looking for something else online.
Old 09-16-2008
7thgen Power Maker

dezod that was me .. why did u post that video and I WAs GOING TO MAKE A THREAD and im not hiding the numbers, its jus for the site, for locals not to see .. the forums can know .. ill post the dyno later this week
I know it was. Please post up the #s and the graph for our viewing pleasure.
Old 09-16-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I no can use yootoob at works. I watch after the work time end.

Anything involving a turbo'd 7th gen is exciting in my book!
Old 09-16-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dezod
Enrique here found the video while he was looking for something else online.
and u decide to post it up and call it "dezod d17 kit in action" and make it a comparison video knowing its my car .. and not even mention emjay or anything?.. lol ur a pretty funny guy .. i think u shoulda waited knowing its my car for me to make my thread out of respect thats all especially when i got it back two days ago and everything was so exciting for me to share

Last edited by emjay; 09-17-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-17-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw the videos, not bad. Emjay, you should make some more/better ones then make another thread.
Old 09-17-2008
7thgen Power Maker

and u decide to post it up and call it "dezod d17 kit in action" and make it a comparison video knowing its my car .. and not even mention emjay or anything?.. lol ur a pretty funny guy .. i think u shoulda waited knowing its my car for me to make my thread out of respect thats all especially when i got it back two days ago and everything was so exciting for me to share
Well we figured keeping it anonymous and NOT mentioning your name or such would not steal your thunder and allow you to continue to make your thread as planned without any recourse. Simple as that.

Regardless, you're having fun with the kit. It looks like it makes decent power, so what more could you ask for?
Old 09-17-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Truth.org

Last edited by andyman97; 09-17-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 09-17-2008
CIVIC USER

jbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trusted

It's a tough economy and Dezod is just trying to market his product...I want a kit and more vids please emjay...thanks
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by andyman97
Truth.org
i like u cuz ur so straight up

Originally Posted by jbrown59
It's a tough economy and Dezod is just trying to market his product...I want a kit and more vids please emjay...thanks
lmao tough economy?

Last edited by emjay; 01-21-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

.... i jus really want u to admit wat u did wasn't right man,

Last edited by emjay; 01-21-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

in the words of kanye "dezod doesnt care about 7thgeners" (i replaced a couple of key words :P)

money makes the world go round and if he can make more by using someone as a stepping stone (IE YOU) he doesnt mind, which is why i went custom all the way and im thankful as hell to the person who made it for me (mad props to you :P )

Last edited by Curiouz_G; 09-18-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

ahad_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

i say u guys stop hating and burning on the guy (dezod) fine if he posted up ur car but whats the big deal? its off of youtube considering it doesnt play...and secondly u can make another better video and present itt...

calm down man, i know how u would be feeling right now but at times its better to let go.....

@curiouz_G, no need to add fuel to the fire
Old 09-18-2008
7thgen Power Maker

ur soooo smart to keep me annonymous definately .. thanks for not stealing my thunder man .. what more can i ask for ur rite great power and everyyything man .. if only sumone could teach u wat respect/principles are that im talking about it woulda topppped off my wonderful dezod in action kit ..

.... i jus really want u to admit wat u did wasn't right man, jus look at everything from my perspective and think from a 21 yr old and how much his car means to him and then write sumting tats all i want
Whoa! You are blowing this utterly out of proportion. I am terribly sorry that is caused this much commotion and I would have never posted it if I had thought that it would have caused this much drama. I will delete the entire post if you want me to. Let me know what you want me to do. You still have all of the hype. You should have just posted your thread and moved on.
Old 09-18-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
in the words of kanye "dezod doesnt care about 7thgeners" (i replaced a couple of key words :P)

money makes the world go round and if he can make more by using someone as a stepping stone (IE YOU) he doesnt mind, which is why i went custom all the way and im thankful as hell to the person who made it for me (mad props to you :P )
That is so utterly wrong by 10000000%. If we did not care about this market, we would not answer the numerous emails, phone calls, sell the parts, discontinue the sort of poor selling kit (as of the last 5 months in comparison to other kits) and not renew our vendorship and offer help on here left and right. Simple as that! We love this community and have supported in since day 1 back in 2002. So to say something like that is utterly insane and makes me rather upset. We do not step on our customers at all. We have always been here for you guys and the fact that someone even thinks this shows how much this community has changed. It's so upsetting to see comments like this. What happened to the good old days of when 2k1civic.com and 7thgencivic.com where kind, helpful, less drama and more truth?!

Paul
Old 09-18-2008
Former Sponsor

Dezod2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, this is Enrique. I am the one who found this link on the web. I showed Paul and he took the liberty of posting it. I didn't think this would be a big deal either. If anyone is to blame, it should be your tuner shop who posted it on their site:
http://dynamotorsports.ca/news.html

and hosted it on one of the largest video media exchange forums in the world youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nprEdOMnuDA

I think we do not need to be crucified here for merely pointing out something that could have been discovered by anyone searching "dezod" on youtube. If you did not want any vids posted, why didn't you disclose that to your tuner shop? They have countless vids of cars from Supras, Mazdas, BMWs, R18 8thgens etc...They also took the liberty of posting it on the global level and we are at fault here? I do not see how.

Last edited by Dezod2; 09-18-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

Originally Posted by dezod
That is so utterly wrong by 10000000%. If we did not care about this market, we would not answer the numerous emails, phone calls, sell the parts, discontinue the sort of poor selling kit (as of the last 5 months in comparison to other kits) and not renew our vendorship and offer help on here left and right. Simple as that! We love this community and have supported in since day 1 back in 2002. So to say something like that is utterly insane and makes me rather upset. We do not step on our customers at all. We have always been here for you guys and the fact that someone even thinks this shows how much this community has changed. It's so upsetting to see comments like this. What happened to the good old days of when 2k1civic.com and 7thgencivic.com where kind, helpful, less drama and more truth?!

Paul
me thinks your monopolizing the 7thgen market.

I wonder why Cody @ Lovefab wouldnt make any 7thgen products for me... Id sure love lifetime warrenty on my parts...
Old 09-18-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Sigh. I just wanted to see the video and not the drama.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

not to be another person crowding around the commotion...but that is a silly thing to say curiouz_g. these guys at dezod have been helping the 7th gen community with not only their own personal research of what will help our cars perform better, their own time and effort in creating new and updated parts, and taking older ideas and just improving on them. not to mention the amount of online support ive seen these guys give to people just asking for everyday advice on the website. nothing that ive seen these guys do ever since ive been viewing this site has shown them using anyone as a stepping stone by having their products in our cars. thats a pretty selfish thing to say to put it lightly.

and emjay...dont take it so hard man, like everyone else has said...make up a new thread, get a real video, maybe get some driving footage and then post it all up. thats what everyone wants to see. theres nothing to be upset about, you have a serious ride now and should be proud of it and not let something so minor bother you. not to mention, and most importantly of all...they didnt mean any harm. if they knew youd be this upset they wouldnt have done it. isnt that fair enough?
Old 09-18-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

what the hell happened in this thread?

And whats wrong with monopolizing the market.

This **** is dog eat dog, similar to the real world.

I say blame the source, the tuner.

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 09-18-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-18-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

I say blame the tuner or whomever filmed the damn thing. thats who's at fault.

Quick Reply: emjay's Dezod D17 kit in action