Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

dezod intercooler piping help

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dust is an unknown quantity at this point
dezod intercooler piping help

hello yall. I have dezod's intercooler but i have to fab my own piping since i am using a t25 turbo. I have been searching the forum for detailed pics of the i/c with piping all hooked up without the front bumper on. I know my plumbing will run differently since i have diff mani and turbo, but could someone please post up some of their install pics showing the i/c and piping all hooked up without the front bumper reinstalled. I need some guidance on how I will do mine.
Old 02-28-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dezod intercooler piping help

Check my build thread link in my thread. 1st page has a linked TOC for easy searching. Plenty of pics of what I had to do to make the IC piping fit.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

FoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of light

Ya dezod intercooler piping is a joke. The only one worth a damn is the tube w/ the bov to the throttle body....after that you're gonna have to get creative. I only have that piece^ the rest of mine is custom....especially the bends to the intercooler
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i wouldn't necessarily call it a joke...it's only bent piping. i would have liked to have seen a single pipe from turbo to IC and IC to BOV though...each coupler is a place to leak from you know....but then the box for shipping would be huge
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

FoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of lightFoSho is a glorious beacon of light

Ya bent piping thats bent wrong. I figured it out by myself...........I just kinda expect alittle more from a kit for that much....
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

mine fit just fine, i just had to cut one of my pipes, everything else was used, i know it fit like abitch but with heavy duty clamps .. ur set
Old 04-29-2008
Registered!!

Maple50175 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emjay
mine fit just fine, i just had to cut one of my pipes, everything else was used, i know it fit like abitch but with heavy duty clamps .. ur set

can i see pics of it?
Old 04-29-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

As for pipes, it's pretty hard to fab it all up with no couplers. One coupler in the middle of each section is expected. If you have beads on the ends of the pipes for the clamps to bite and are using t bolts, assuming you tighten them up, you shouldn't be leaking....
Old 05-11-2008
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

I had to trim a little bit of my pipes from Dezod but he states on his website they are made that way to people with OEM and Aftermarket bumpers can adjust. People just want everything to be a simple pain free process.
Old 05-12-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by drew22mader
People just want everything to be a simple pain free process.
+1 -- If yu expect things to be simple .. then boost ain't for you hahah