Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Drew's Car at BnT Performance

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Drew's Car at BnT Performance

I hope I can get AEM certified....
Old 10-05-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Civicman1988
If anyone can get AEM certified its you
I am AEM certified.
Old 10-05-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

The only way i would do a pulley is if i switched to Kpro. And i'm still not persuaded the Kpro is better than the AEM EMS. Steve, just depends on what i do, i may stop at the head when I get it done, i'm def getting an EVO though. That's for damn sure.
Old 10-05-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

I'll tell you... You can get spoiled though. I had it at 9psi... Now running 5psi HURTS SO BAD. First off I only run a MAX of 4000RPM because I don't wanna hurt anything... but in an emergency a few weeks ago I had to floor it and my god was it painful. Just never turn it back down... that's all I can say. LOL
Old 10-05-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Yea i can only imagine what 12 is gonna feel like. 4000 rpms? Hell my turbo isn't fully spoiled until like 3500 or so. I love it, no more trying to get around a mini van going up a small hill and not being able to, lol
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

4G63 is all I got to say
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

word drew...yeah my buddies evo was tites before he sold it...id love to get one. but i want a house..lol
Old 10-06-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Yea i can only imagine what 12 is gonna feel like. 4000 rpms? Hell my turbo isn't fully spoiled until like 3500 or so. I love it, no more trying to get around a mini van going up a small hill and not being able to, lol
this is true.
Old 10-06-2007
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Bottom end will be built. Just going step by step with the money that i have. I'm still in college so school comes first right now, i graduate this year so it's crunch time.

And thanks Sim, can't wait till i see your k swap done.

me and my boy are putting on the finishing touches. the arc intake fits our cars. i was worried about that. that was an expensive piece and not fitting. i woulda been angry. should be done in the next 3-4 days.

imma drive that bitch like doing a virgin on prom night when i get it on the road for the first time.

any new pics of the setup? i know ur photogenic *** did a photoshoot as soon u got home.