Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Drew's Car at BnT Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Drew's Car at BnT Performance

I'm high on life kiddos! Besides I can't be too free with the 5-6 brain cells I have left. Remember, it takes two cells to make a synapse!

Glad I was able to make you laugh Drew! I've been thinking about studding the head as well for that very reason Drew. I'll probably get around to it when I make my new DP.
Old 09-26-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Yea Chris, Paul and I have talked about it since the new Race Manifold is so heavy, and with the torque and weight it won't be long before the studs just start breaking.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Drew! That carbon fiber engine cover is a DG one right? How is the quality, thick thin? Bottom line, is it worth the $90?
Old 09-26-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Yea it's very nice, I got mine for free through them. But if u wanna spend the money you might as well.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

I have more pics I will post them later on
Old 09-26-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yayy
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

post them pics of already.
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I am too busy right now for the pics I got alot to do with drew's car. Russell vacume lines and all the fittings, plus the gauges and the AEM FIC has to be initalized and calibrated
Old 09-27-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

wow, least someone knows how to hook up a turbo setup correctly lol... i was at a meet here in waco last night... and this little 4dr civic, with a black r34 front & rear bumper, white side skirts, and a fake CF hood scoop on the front shows up, turbo'ed lol.. yeah he had a 5lb spring on his waste gate, and was like if i take this hose and move it here, i make 18'lbs of boost... he was womping on it big time... i was waiting to hear a loud boom!.

Good god.. Do it write or dont do it at all lol.
Old 09-27-2007

^^^LOL that's funny as **** Glen because that's what I mistakenly did with my WG line and ended up popping the HG!

Besides, the less time Chris spends taking and posting pics, the more time he also has to be working on my new maps!
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

it's one thing to do it by accident, wholly another to set a ricer up for a blown engine...

still funny either way though
Old 09-27-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
wow, least someone knows how to hook up a turbo setup correctly lol... i was at a meet here in waco last night... and this little 4dr civic, with a black r34 front & rear bumper, white side skirts, and a fake CF hood scoop on the front shows up, turbo'ed lol.. yeah he had a 5lb spring on his waste gate, and was like if i take this hose and move it here, i make 18'lbs of boost... he was womping on it big time... i was waiting to hear a loud boom!.

Good god.. Do it write or dont do it at all lol.

Old 09-27-2007

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
it's one thing to do it by accident, wholly another to set a ricer up for a blown engine...

still funny either way though
I probably could have just told him anything and he would have done it! LOL
Old 09-27-2007

Glen that is the **** i run into up here, people are so uneducated about stuff. Guy was driving around with an intercooler but wasn't hooked up to anything, then tries to tell me his alternator was a turbo lol.

I'm leaving at 2:30 am for the aiport, my flight leaves at 5:50am from Columbus, so i'll be in Wilmington tomorrow morning.
Old 09-27-2007

LMAO!!!!!! FMIC FTL! LOL... sometimes people are just stupid.
Old 09-27-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

dont they have those FMIC cold air intake kits...?? lol ive seen them on like a super street magazine one time.. lol now those are JDM yo!
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

if he put an ARC sticker on it, then it would be right?
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Did you use srt 4 injectors?
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

Yea i have SRT 4 577cc injectors.
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

did u give him mine? lol

i think i may need bigger ones...anyways. will talk tommrow..we get to meet, this is so sweet.
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
Yea i have SRT 4 577cc injectors.
When in the **** did I post that ****....I have been tuning Drews car....GOD DAMN HACKERS
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

Well Just needs to go on the Dyno... I have been tuning the idle for Drew and also Idle with A/C..right now its food time................
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

MMKennedy will become famous soon enough

Old 09-28-2007

I'll bet dollars to pesos that Chris went to Taco Bell again....
Old 09-30-2007

Here are some pictures of the car on the dyno. We had trouble with the AEM F/IC at first, on the Map Volt Clamp table, set all values to 0, the car will start but runs in limp mode. But every time we would erase the code the car would shut off. Worked with it for 2 days and Chris and I sat at his house last night going over everything we could think. We made some changes, unplugged the battery for an hour to make sure the ECU reset, loaded the new map and started it up. No CEL's and idle was very nice. Gave it the gas and it went over 3500rpm's, NO limp mode anymore. So tomorrow we're finishing the tune and going to dyno it.

Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

diggin the plate Drew....
Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

cant wait to see the results
Old 09-30-2007
This is Myspace

niiicce
Old 10-01-2007

Good stuff man! Can't wait to see it finished and also see what numbers you're putting down on the dyno.
Old 10-01-2007
Registered!!

very nice drew..wish i was still down there chillin with you guys! cant wait til the results.

Quick Reply: Drew's Car at BnT Performance