Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Port-n-polished dezod*updated*

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Port-n-polished dezod*updated*

hey guys i just received port n polish beta version head work from dezod. I will assemble the rest of the head sunday and install it. I will post dyno numbers on the following friday.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	69878   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	69879   Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	69880   Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	69881  

Last edited by WilmncChris; 03-04-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
wow. are you rich or are you rich? you buy the entire dezod kit, now less than a few months you have a koyo radiator and a pnp head. jealous. lol looks sweet, keep us updated. i wanted to get a pnp head as well. i heard the main thing that brings down the d17 is the head. i bet youl see/feel some nice gains. maybe 15-20 whp? lets hope for the best!
Old 03-01-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
I am curious to see what 73.5 CFM of additional flow translates to on this head in terms of power to the wheels.
Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice! Love to see some numbers soon.
Old 03-01-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Nice! Love to see some numbers soon.
Some more pics:

Old 03-01-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
giggity!!!
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks nice
Old 03-01-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
giggity!!!
Intake ports should be. It creates air turbulence,which creates a more volitale combustion.
Old 03-01-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
PROPS Chris
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
I would be rich if I did not have a bad habbit called turbo fever. Yes it will be interesting to see the gains.
Old 03-01-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice. Can you post how much it cost? Or is that not kosher since its still beta?

P.S. Paul, I'm coming for my AEM EMS in about 3 weeks....I'm tired of dreaming about a turbo setup. Its time to get serious.
Old 03-01-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Very nice. Can you post how much it cost? Or is that not kosher since its still beta?

P.S. Paul, I'm coming for my AEM EMS in about 3 weeks....I'm tired of dreaming about a turbo setup. Its time to get serious.
Ok. We have them in stock.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

well as far as pricing i would think Paul would set it at a good price like he does for everything else. I mean its great to see a company put hrs of labor cost into a cost effective product without suffering the quality of work they put out.
Old 03-02-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Fair enough. Thanks fellas.
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

ok guys i installed the PnP head and koyo radiator today all went well. I have to say the mid range is sick!!!!!
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

ST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura about
how much is the head paul, come on . let us know.im game for one .
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
pm me paul. i want one=)))
Old 03-04-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
I'm interested in the price as well, along with info on the process and how long it takes. I'd be down if it was affordable. Bump for numbers as well.
Old 03-05-2007
Registered!!

Well got a chance to drive abit more today. You can deffinately feel a power increase through out the whole power band.
Old 03-06-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Please be patient fellas! The pricing will be released late next week.
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

ggeezz i thought my phone rang off the hook, i am sure pauls is
Old 03-07-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
*twiddeling thumbs*
Old 03-07-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Yeah man. I get 2-3 calls about this head a day!!!
Old 03-07-2007
Registered!!

O I know now it is, I get **** loads of PM's and calls about the PCS XFC and tuning it. Bet more calls means more money!!! 2days and counting down
Old 03-08-2007
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
That is sick.
Old 03-09-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Judgement day!!!
Old 03-11-2007
Registered!!

hahaha I need bigger injectors now!!!!!
Old 03-11-2007
Premium Member

Well, I hope loosing that hour didnt set you back, ha. Checked the website, wheres the price at?
Old 03-11-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Well, I hope loosing that hour didnt set you back, ha. Checked the website, wheres the price at?
This week! Stay tuned.
Old 03-12-2007
Registered!!

I will get back on the dyno later in the week. We ran into a fuel wall and we are in the process of fixing that prob to see if 310cc will keep up. Just keep in touch!!!

Quick Reply: Port-n-polished dezod*updated*